Sunday, 20 September 2026

THE PLAN OF GOD:

The LORD God Almighty created Human beings. For each of them, He had and has a plan. A plan not to harm them, but to prosper them. A plan to give them hope and a future.

A hope here on the earth, and a hope for Eternal life in His glorious Kingdom in Heaven, through Christ Jesus The Messiah (Saviour of mankind). A future on the earth and eventually in Heaven.

But mankind (in their individual capacity) must be in the plan of God. Getting out of the plan of God derails what God has planned for one. It is very important for one to seek The LORD to reveal His plan for one. To seek The LORD in Repentance, to restore one, if one deviates from the plan of God.

God is gracious and merciful, He will listen to those who seek Him in Repentance and a pursuance of Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom. He will restore them onto His plan/path, and prosper them here on the earth and grant them eternal life in His glorious Kingdom in Heaven.  

All that The LORD requires from one, is a heart that has submitted and surrendered all to Him. One seeking The LORD with all of one’s heart. Those who seek The LORD in this way, will find The LORD. For The LORD will be there for them. They will have found The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Jeremiah 29:11-14 (NKJV) ‘“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says The LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says The LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says The LORD, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.”’

Jeremiah 29:11-14 (NIV) ‘“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares The LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you,” declares The LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares The LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment