Monday 26 November 2012

THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!!!!


What a wonderful and a beautiful moment as we discuss and talk about and celebrate the Holy Spirit anointing.

I was prompted in my heart to talk about The Holy Spirit anointing due to a very shocking and a very powerful trend whereby many sons and daughters of The LORD are proclaiming what generally can be summarized as follows:

1-"Thank you very much for your prayer!!! As I was reading your e-mail, I felt the witness of The Holy Spirit……all I could do was cry. Jesus is comforting my heart even now and giving me the courage to keep on walking with Him."

2-"Thank you so much for the prayer, I read it and will print it. I read it with tears in my eyes; I realize that this is God’s mercy for me."

3-"Thank you very much for all your prayers, I appreciate very much. Wow!!! You are so blessed brother, when I’m writing to you I feel so intense presence of The Holy Spirit, you are blessed."

 4-"Thank you Brother. I can feel the power of The Holy Spirit presence when I read this short prayer. May God bless you always."

5- Sister JM:

23rd September 2012 Sister JM: "Hi, I need a guide on this, I am born again, but when am praying, I feel am far away from God. What have I done? I repent and no change, what will I do to restore the relationship with The Holy Spirit? I find myself crying."

29th September 2012 Sister JM:  "AMEN, I long for this Pentecost. Please pray with me because am tired of dry worship."

12th November 2012 Sister JM: "Thank you, nowadays I’m not experiencing dry worship, I am worshiping with help of Holy Spirit! Continue praying for me please till I speak in tongues!"

6- Sister DD:

Sister DD: "Hi Brother, please pray with me my sister is very sick I didn't sleep last night praying with her, She's too weak and feeling cold and she's vomiting. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. Please agree with me in this situation"

Sister DD: "Man of GOD thank you so much for the prayer we made earlier on. Now my sister is eating and talking. You’re the humble man with a good heart. Thank GOD for you to connect with me, stay bless always."

This very massive and tremendous move and anointing of The Holy Spirit started on the day of Pentecost. And this is well stated in the book of Acts 2:1-40 “When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them.  All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them. Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!” Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?” Some, however, made fun of them and said, “They have had too much wine.” Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: “‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’ “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him. David said about him: “‘I saw the Lord always before me.  Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest in hope, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,  you will not let your holy one see decay. You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence. “Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne. Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay. God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear. For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said, “‘The Lord said to my Lord:  “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”’ “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.” When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.” With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”  Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

So it is very very important to note that the LORD Jesus Christ gave a command to His disciples before He was taken up to Heaven and His command to them was “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.”   This is well stated in the book of Acts 1:4-9: On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.” Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.”

So The LORD Jesus Christ knew that without the anointing of The Holy Spirit, the disciples were not going to be able to witness the good news of the kingdom of God. They thus needed a helper. The Holy Spirit is part of the trinity of God The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. And so The Holy Spirit is God. The Holy Spirit is a comforter and a counselor and when He touches the sons and the daughters of The LORD, Then He purifies; cleanses and sanctifies them in readiness for the kingdom of God and that’s why The LORD Jesus Christ told Nicodemus that unless one is born of Water and Spirit (The anointing of The Holy Spirit) he will never see the Kingdom of God. And this is well stated in the book of John 3:5-8 “Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.  Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Through the touch of the Holy Spirit, The Holy fire from the throne room of God Almighty in Heaven is released and it consumes away the evil and filth from the soul, spirit, mind, heart and body of sons and daughters of The LORD. And so when one is born again through the baptism of The Holy Spirit, that person starts a new journey on a new path free from evil of sin as the sin and filthiness is quenched by the consuming and purifying power of The Holy fire of The Holy Spirit. And therefore we should always pray every day and ask The LORD to baptize us with the power of The Holy Spirit and to release His Holy fire from the throne room of Heaven to purify us, cleanse us, sanctify us and to renew us every day so that our soul, mind, body, spirit and heart becomes a vessel of honour for the LORD, so that this renewed, sanctified, cleansed and purified vessel of honour can now have the anointing oil (The Holy Spirit) poured on it. And this was well expounded on by The LORD Jesus Christ in the book of Mark 2:21-22 “No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment. Otherwise, the new piece will pull away from the old, making the tear worse. And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins.”

The anointing of The Holy Spirit leads to a pure soul, spirit, mind, heart and body; and with this pureness comes Holiness. Remember without Holiness no one will see God as stated in the book of Hebrews 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.” And therefore this purification through the anointing of The Holy Spirit leads to Holiness and purity in heart. 

The pureness of the heart is well stated in the book of Mathew 5:8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.” In other words, no one will be able to see God Almighty and the kingdom of God unless they are anointed by the Holy Spirit which in effect produces Holiness and a pure heart. And therefore those who desire to see The LORD God Almighty and the Kingdom of God should go before The LORD everyday and plead before The LORD for the anointing of The Holy Spirit. David knew the importance of being under the anointing of The Holy Spirit and so when he sinned with Uriah’s wife by committing adultery with her, he sensed that he had grieved the Holy Spirit after Nathan, the prophet of The LORD rebuked him. David thus knew that he was going to live a life of spiritual dryness and emptiness without the anointing of The Holy Spirit. And that’s why he Repented and cried out to The LORD: “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.” (Psalm 51:10-12).

When the Holy fire is released from the throne room of heaven then the filthiness is removed including the filthy garments that one is spiritually wearing. The LORD showed His servant Zechariah how the Holy fire purifies and cleanses and this is stated and well expound in the book of Zechariah 3:1-7 “Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him. The Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?” Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he stood before the angel. The angel said to those who were standing before him, “Take off his filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken away your sin, and I will put fine garments on you.” Then I said, “Put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him, while the angel of the Lord stood by. The angel of the Lord gave this charge to Joshua:  “This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘If you will walk in obedience to me and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.

When The LORD releases the Holy fire through the anointing of The Holy Spirit, then a separation occurs leading to a remnant. The LORD then refines this remnant who have set to walk on the narrow road: The road of absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. And this was very clearly shown to Zechariah by The LORD as stated in the book of Zechariah 13:7-9 ““Awake, sword, against my shepherd, against the man who is close to me!” declares the Lord Almighty. Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones. In the whole land,” declares the Lord, “two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’”

So this refining thus takes place also in the church. The church that practices and preaches prosperity gospel; the gospel sweet to the itching ears; the church that brings witchcraft and deception to the altar of The LORD and thus leading to apostasy and the great falling away; that church will not make it on this refining test. These deceptive shepherds will be struck and the sheep will be scattered. This will majorly become clear when this deceptive church finds that it has missed the rapture of the bride of Christ.

The LORD will thus refine the remnant church that has embraced absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. This church will prepare for the rapture of the bride of Christ and the LORD’s favour will be upon this remnant church as the LORD will anoint it with The Holy Spirit. The move of The Holy Spirit will be upon this church in terms of healings and miracles of the LORD. This Church will walk in peace and love of The LORD Jesus Christ. This church will eventually be raptured into heaven into the presence of The LORD God Almighty as described by The LORD in the book of Zechariah 13:9 “They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.”

This church will experience the promise of God as prophesied by servant of The LORD Joel in the book of Joel 2:28-29 “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

This remnant true church does not go by denominational parameters, it does not go with country borders; this is a universal, border-less, wall-less, status-less church that cut across the continents, systems. For this church; it is all about The LORD Jesus Christ and its walk is all about absolute Repentance, living in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. This remnant church is not boggled down by religious jargons and practices and Pharisees bureaucracy and hypocrisy.

So the anointing of The Holy Spirit is very very crucial because those who will be raptured will only be those who have allowed The Holy Spirit to live in their soul, mind, heart, spirit and body. So praying to The LORD to baptize you with the power of The Holy Spirit so as not to cast his presence away from you is the key to be rapture ready. This should be a daily prayer.

In the absence of The Holy Spirit: there is no life; only death and emptiness is present. So any person who operates without the anointing of The Holy Spirit, even though from the outside may seem to be alive but reality is that such a person is dead just awaiting confirmation. Likewise, any church that operates without the anointing of The Holy Spirit is spiritually dead. For them to be alive again such persons and such churches must embrace the anointing of The Holy Spirit. The LORD explained this very well to His servant Ezekiel when He showed Ezekiel that the breath for life only comes through the anointing of The Holy Spirit. This was in the book of Ezekiel 37:1-14 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”  Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”  So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them. Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army. Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

The LORD further expounded on this phenomenal of life that comes from the anointing of The Holy Spirit to remove death, dryness and emptiness and this was when The LORD promised to pour the anointing of The Holy Spirit so that as The LORD declared: “ I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh”, this was the LORD’S very mighty conversation with His servant Ezekiel in the book of Ezekiel 26:25-29 “I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.  I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God.  I will save you from all your uncleanness.

That’s why when the restrainer (The Holy Spirit) will be taken away when He goes with the bride of Christ into heaven during the rapture, this world will be taken over by death and evil men, evil spirits. Life only comes from the anointing of The Holy Spirit and it is also The Holy Spirit that restrains death and evil from reigning. The LORD spoke very very vividly about this through Apostle Paul in the book of 2nd Thessalonians 2:1-12 “Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.  For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie  and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

When The anointing of The Holy Spirit comes then the manifestation of The Holy Spirit takes centre stage and so very massive miraculous healings, signs and wonders become manifested. And that’s why when The Holy Spirit had anointed the disciples, then the move of The Holy Spirit was manifested as stated in the book of Acts 2:43 “Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles.”

This anointing of The Holy Spirit is freely given by The LORD to and through The Vessels of Honour of The LORD. No one needs to buy this anointing of The Holy Spirit and no one needs to buy his/her way or to bribe to be anointed with the power of The Holy Spirit. And you don’t need to have money or possession to be able to access the anointing of The Holy Spirit; all that one requires is a pure heart that has embraced absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. This is one very clear way by which you can distinguish the true church of Christ and a church of masquerading shepherds. This was very clearly expounded in the book of Acts 3:1-10 “One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer—at three in the afternoon.  Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts.  When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money.  Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said, “Look at us!”  So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them. Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man’s feet and ankles became strong He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God.  When all the people saw him walking and praising God, they recognized him as the same man who used to sit begging at the temple gate called Beautiful, and they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.

This phenomenal of free anointing of The Holy Spirit and the fact that it is freely given to them who have a pure heart and that No one needs to buy this anointing of The Holy Spirit and no one needs to buy his/her way or to bribe to be anointed with the power of The Holy Spirit is further expounded in the parable of the ten virgins in the book of Mathew 25:1-13 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’ “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’ “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut. “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’ “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’ “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.”

The foolish virgins were used to prosperity gospel and the buying of anointing oil. They did not carry with them the freely given anointing oil of The Holy Spirit that is freely given to them that are of pure heart (The 5 wise virgins); them who have set to walk on the narrow path of absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

The 5 foolish virgins had not set themselves apart for the LORD, they were actually walking on the broad road (yet they thought they were on the narrow road), they had an element of being lukewarm since they were neither hot nor cold. That’s why the oil in their lamp was not enough. They had a form of godliness but denied the power thereof.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!




Kevin Mirasi



No comments:

Post a Comment