Sunday, 13 October 2013

A VISION OF SEVERAL MOONS IN THE SKY



In the morning of 8th October 2013 (a few days ago) in a very mighty vision of the night (supernatural dream) of the LORD God Almighty, I found myself watching the sky. And as I watched the sky from one corner to the other and from one side to the other, I saw many moons. And some were shinning very brightly while some were not as bright. The number of moons I saw was either 5 or 4.

The dream of The LORD then ended.

This is the third time that The LORD has shown me several moons in the sky. And this essentially means that a very tremendous change and spectacle is about to be observed in the sky. And very extra-ordinary appearances and wonders are about to be observed in the sky very very soon. And this includes even many moons in the sky. And from one corner of the sky to the other and to the other, they will be observed and will be visible.

SHALOM!!!

Joel 2:30 I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.”

Luke 21:25-28 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I had a similar dream on the 12th..I saw a few planets & moons but I don't remember how many. It was day time and I could see a faint moon, then more became visible in the blue sky. Then at early evening these moons became brighter. However, one particar planet looked like our Earth, it then became like the moon and it became brighter than any of the other planets&moons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 2: As this particular planet-turned-moon became brighter, the temperature turned 10degrees warmer. Then suddenly there were fireballs with long tails (like Chemtrails but very red), many of them all over the sky. Soon after this darkness began to take place, slowly darkening...I ran home...woke up

    ReplyDelete
  3. the more I learn about the Jewish Holy Days, the more i believe in the Rapture, and it will occur on the Feast of Trumpets! Coincidentally, there are 4 blood moons and a lunar eclipse in 2014 and 2015 that coincide on the same days as the High Holy Days. The only other times this has occurred in recent history was in 1492 (Columbus discovered America while searching for a place of refuge for the Jews during the Spanish Inquisition, in 1948, when Israel once again became a nation, and in 1967, when the Jewish people took back Jerusalem during the 7 day war.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne Dolinka17 October 2013 21:21

    Many say: when Christ returns, he's going to use simple words to reveal complete truth ...
    He's going to use the dictionary and the encyclopedia to show everyone how to live right.

    Everyone Needs to See this Video -- Please Promote & Forward

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntgjhpXArrc

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear brother, I had this dream early this month(October)and have since been researching to see if anyone else had similar. In the dream( but it was not like a normal dream, was like real place)I saw in the sky, two very huge white moons on the right, they were so big they filled the whole sky, and ethereal like feeling, like supernatural,but what I stared at most was the huge blue moon on the left, it was massive. I am very glad to have found your message here on the dream you had about the moons. I also had a vision beginning september of a white horse, it was a real horse I could've touched it, it was riding out of heaven toward us, I looked next to me there was an angel with the joy of the lord, he could not take his eyes off the horse, when I asked what this horse meant, the angel said it means victory and then I saw many words written in the sky but they were alive and real, they were coming from Gods heart. the thoughts he has toward us, more than the seasand, I couldn't take even few seconds from the power of his love ,it was so powerful and holy so he stopped it and the vision ended. I believe the time is now.

    ReplyDelete