Sunday 10 August 2014

A LETTER FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO THE LUKEWARM CHURCH

The below is a most serious message from The LORD Jesus Christ to the Lukewarm church all over the world. The LORD dictated this word to one of His servants in April 2014, and The LORD has given me specific instructions today 10th August 2014 to help in distributing this most serious message as it needs a broader distribution. So, this is an important message that The LORD has delivered to His servant and The LORD needs it to get out to as many people as possible in a short amount of time.

The LORD has over time spoken to me and revealed to me the same message in different instances (Visitations of The LORD), and so it resonates very well with what The LORD has personally revealed to me. It is a message about events about to befall planet earth and its inhabitants, with some events actually already happening at this point in time.

May the LORD bless you and guide you as you read it below:

A LETTER FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO THE LUKEWARM CHURCH:

My children,

This is your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am the one who you invited into your hearts at one time or another during your lifetime. My children, what you are currently experiencing is exactly what is written in my holy word. These are the birth pains of the coming of the one true Messiah, Jesus Christ. I am the Savior to the entire world. I made you and I am calling you to a full surrender in me in order to escape the atrocities of the final phases of my birthing pains. My Father has instructed me to be as gracious as I can to my children in order to allow them to enter into my heavenlies and this is the purpose of this letter. 

These are my final instructions to my modern day church as written by my scribe Gwendolen. I have been purifying my daughter over the past several months in order for her to do many tasks for me. This is one of the most important tasks of her lifetime, writing this letter from her Savior to the church that is left behind. She does talk with me at great lengths each and every day. She has my ear and I have hers as she has learned the art of hearing her Savior’s voice. Not all of my children are able to hear my voice as I had planned them to, for it takes much preparation. I am using my prophetess Gwendolen as a vessel because of the hours upon hours she has sat at my feet over the past several months learning to hear my voice. I want all of my children learning the art of hearing my voice for it is a matter of survival in the days ahead. 

My precious children are you not aware that I am a King? I am a King that sits on a mighty throne in the heavenlies beside my Father amidst the rushing waters of life. There is a vast expanse of water in my throne room that contains all the healing elements of the universe. In my holy word it is mentioned often. These waters bring healing. They bring life. They even cleansed the world after the flood during Noah’s time. I opened the throne room’s flood gates after I could no longer tolerate the vile ways of mankind way back then. I promised to never destroy mankind again using water and I even sent a rainbow as a promise. Now I will bring fire upon the earth and cleanse it a second time. Do you know where this fire will come from? This fire will come from the gates of hell. Yes children, I will bring my own creation that has turned its back on me up from the bowels of hell to bring my lukewarm church into full repentance. Never in your lifetime will you witness the things that are about to befall the earth.

Children, at this time all you are experiencing are a few birth pains. There are earthquakes in diverse places and drought on a few of my continents, but surely children these things will increase in the days ahead and a mighty drought and famine will come to all the people of the earth. There will be fire balls and meteors falling from the skies and unwelcome visitors from far off galaxies. These are the things that will make my children ponder their sanity and why they ever decided to turn their hearts away from their one true God. I am a loving God and I did not want to have these events begin to happen, but in my desperation to keep the majority of my children out of the pits of hell, I had to allow these things to happen to get their focus turned back on their God. If I continue to allow these detestable sins to occur and the oppression of the weak and sick, the world would truly spin out of control and the enemy would steal you for his own. I on the other hand, have a plan to call all of my children into righteousness and true repentance. I wish this for each and every one of you. In the following segments of this letter are outlined ways to endure the upcoming days in which the enemy will attempt to steal you away from your Creator. I will give you tips on how to overcome the enemy, even if it means acceptance of death. Remember my children that even though the flesh is weak and able to be overcome, the spirit lives on forever. Allow my own story of my suffering help give you renewed strength. I came to the earth as sent by my heavenly Father that all of my children would be allowed to enter my heavenlies once they decided to surrender their lives to me. 

One of the first obstacles that my children will face is famine in the land. There will be food shortages galore and it will be up to you to be creative and clever in order to survive. Well, at least that is what the enemy wants you to think. My children, remember the story in my holy word about the mustard seed? Remember the seed that grew into a tree and the other birds came to nestle on its branches? Children, there were many saints that knew of my plans to rapture my church and they lifted their mustard seeds to me. They were instructed to store up canned foods and water for their siblings in Christ that would be left behind. They were also instructed to plant seeds. These seeds are in the ground and being supernaturally nourished for you and your friends while you are learning more about me. I want to show you how faith works in these last days children. I want you to see that the faith of others has allowed you to have provisions at this time. You should truly be thankful for the faith of the bride. The faith that allowed them to be raptured is the same faith that will help you survive! Now it is time to grow your faith in your King too O Lukewarm church. Allow your faith to grow and be nourished in all kinds of supernatural ways.

The next potential obstacle during the great tribulation is a lack of healthy or safe drinking water. With the bitterness in the water from various attacks, it will be a most precious commodity. How can one survive without fresh drinking water? Listen children, and I will tell you. Remember the waters that I discussed that flow through my throne room? This is the same water that will be given to my Lukewarm church once a full surrender is made unto me and my Father. Children, remember in my holy book where it is written that I am able to do exceedingly greater than your hearts can imagine? Children, this verse extends to the provisions of my remnant children left behind during the great tribulation. I will provide water for each of you as I have searched your hearts and seen that you truly desire to live for me. I will have special oasis’s throughout the world where the children of my Bride have stored up food and water for the Lukewarm church. Once those supplies have been exhausted, all that is needed is to call upon the name of the Lord for any and all provisions and I will see to it that they are brought to you. Yes children, am I a God that would lie? Did I not feed my servant Elijah from the mouths of ravens? I will see to it that each of my children have food and water for the difficult days ahead of them. I will also make sure that you are fed on my holy word. I am the way. I am the life. I am the truth. No one can come unto the Father except through me. I will make a way for each and every one of my children to have food and drink. All you have to do is believe in me and upon the one who sent me-my Father. I am a loving God and it is not my desire for any of my children to starve to death or become severely dehydrated. I will provide. My words are golden, children. 

The final thing I want to discuss in this letter is what to do if you are captured by the enemy. What I am referring to is being brought into captivity at a FEMA camp. My children, the plan of the enemy is to convince you that you must come to their camps in order to survive. This is a lie as you now know because I have just explained to you how your faith in me can keep you alive. Children, they will usher you into their FEMA camps promising you food, water, and shelter. I say there is a better way. Find your shelter in your Lord and Savior. For some reason should you find yourself and your loved ones inside these camps, I want to give you very specific instructions. They have no desire to truly help you. Their desire is to mark you with an RFID implant. This microchip which is the size of a piece of rice will eternally separate you from your Lord and Savior. There is no way back to me because your spiritual DNA will be permanently changed to match the DNA of the enemy. His name is Lucifer and this is his main attack strategy. He will convince my desperate children who need food and water and shelter that in order to fit back into the system, (the New World Order), that you will need this implant or microchip in order to interface with their new currency. They will tell you that you will not be able to buy or sell anything without this device. You will not be able to purchase groceries or go to a doctor for treatment or purchase any essential items in order to survive.

Children, please do not fall for the New World Order’s lies. The New World Order follows the beast. They worship the dragon and the system. They even use alien technology to bring this new system to the people of the world. The RFID is actually a miniature computer chip that can program your mind, track your every move, and even eternally separate you from your Creator. This is the main goal of their system. Please hear me now children. If you end up in a FEMA, camp do not take the mark of the beast. If you are threatened with your life it is better to give up your life than to take the mark of eternal damnation. I have sent many dreams to my children all across the globe of the dangers of this micro implant. Hear your Lord and Savior this day, dear children, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST! DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST OR ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES A MARK PLACED UPON YOUR SKIN THAT LOOKS LIKE A BARCODE! 

This is the most difficult portion of my letter through my servant Gwendolen. Children, there are guillotines set up in many of the FEMA camps. I want to help you understand what will happen to you if you decide to give up your life for your Lord and Savior. Children, as they usher you to their decapitation machines there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Please do not operate in that fashion. Please hear me this day, children. If you call out upon the name of the Lord, the name of the Lord as you have been accustomed to calling your entire life, I will come and stand beside you supernaturally and give you my peace. Just as my servant Stephen was stoned to death as recorded in my holy word, I stood beside him and he was not aware of the assault to his flesh from the stones being thrown at him. I will supernaturally bring you an overwhelming sensation of peace and actually take your spirit from your body before the blade even touches your skin. Children, again, hear me this day! I am not a God that would lie.

If you want to have a confirmation given to you about this portion of the letter simply come before me on bended knee and I will pour out a holy anointing upon your brow to confirm these words are mine. Children, this is going to be a most difficult time, but I am a loving God and even though you have turned your focus away from your one true Lord and Savior, I am extending tips on how to reach my heavenlies. There is no way to help you to not be frightened for the events that are about to unfold except to tell you what is written in my holy word that has been available to all of my children throughout the world. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not on your understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths. You who want me to direct your paths will surrender your lives fully to me. There will be a great reward for you in my heavenlies. A great reward indeed. Those of my children who officially decide they want to follow the beast will have to endure eternity in the lake of fire with the king of hell-Lucifer. Please choose me and my Father this day. It is still not too late endure this era till you can come home with me into to turn your lives over to me. 

I love you my children. I love each and every one of you.

King Jesus


Ephesians 3:1-21 God’s Mysterious Plan Revealed: ‘“When I think of all this, I, Paul, a prisoner of Christ Jesus for the benefit of you Gentiles . . .assuming, by the way, that you know God gave me the special responsibility of extending his grace to you Gentiles. As I briefly wrote earlier, God himself revealed his mysterious plan to me. As you read what I have written, you will understand my insight into this plan regarding Christ. God did not reveal it to previous generations, but now by his Spirit he has revealed it to his holy apostles and prophets. And this is God’s plan: Both Gentiles and Jews who believe the Good News share equally in the riches inherited by God’s children. Both are part of the same body, and both enjoy the promise of blessings because they belong to Christ Jesus. By God’s grace and mighty power, I have been given the privilege of serving him by spreading this Good News. Though I am the least deserving of all God’s people, he graciously gave me the privilege of telling the Gentiles about the endless treasures available to them in Christ. I was chosen to explain to everyone this mysterious plan that God, the Creator of all things, had kept secret from the beginning. God’s purpose in all this was to use the church to display his wisdom in its rich variety to all the unseen rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. This was his eternal plan, which he carried out through Christ Jesus our Lord. Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence. So please don’t lose heart because of my trials here. I am suffering for you, so you should feel honored. When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.”’

Revelation 3:14-22 ‘“……..These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”
Revelation 22:1-6 ‘“Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”’
Revelation 13:15-17 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.  It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,  so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Revelation 13:5-10 ‘“The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world. Whoever has ears, let them hear. “If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword,  with the sword they will be killed.” This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.”’
Revelation 14:9-13 ‘“A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus. Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”

Mathew 24:3-8 ‘“As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”  Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 





Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 








Kevin Mirasi

9 comments:

  1. When do you think the fulfillment of this word could be. In this message he's talking to the Lukewarm church. So that being said the fulfillment has to be the rapture. I know your fulfillments doesn't really shoot past a year and I know i have been feeling in my spirit about a year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Brother Bob, The word is talking about post-Rapture, it is a message to the lukewarm Churches/Christians who will miss the rapture and find themselves in the Great Tribulation. This letter is addressed to them so that they know what they need to do so that they too may enter into Heaven.

      However it is also a wake up call to all human beings across the entire earth before the rapture, so that they may know that time is absolutely over, hence the need to Prepare the way for the Rapture (The coming of The LORD Jesus Christ To catch upto into the sky His faithful sons and daughters) in absolute Repentance, Righteousness,Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

      SHALOM!!!

      Delete
  2. Unwelcome visitors from far off galaxies! Would you like to elaborate more on this. This goes against the Bible so unless there is a clear explanation how can it be said that Jesus gave this letter? Jesus does say there will be many that come in my name that even the elect will be decieved, so unfortunaltey I am taking this letter very lightly. I hope I dont offend you but I would rather be sceptical than be decieved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to you all Brothers and Sisters, @brother Aaron, these are the dragon (satan/devil) and his fallen angels (demons). This is well expounded in the book of Revelation 12:9-17 which states as follows:

      Revelation 12:9-17 ‘“The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down. They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.” When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.”’

      SHALOM!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply. I did know this, I was just surprised by the way it come across. Once again thanks :)

      Delete
    3. The 3 days of darkness gweloden can you get more information on this. please make a video.
      sorry about the anonymos the acount wount login

      Delete
  3. God bless you. Am still praying over this blog. I have come across many end time sites that one needs to be careful. However, I try to digest what I believe is the truth based on God's word and watch with abated breath what becomes of those words I have doubts about. Concerning the above, I holler: Incredible! Incredible! But with all the marks of truth stamped all over it. Hmmm! Indeed what you have written here is true. In fact one of the left behind novels I read in the past depicts exactly what you said: that such saints will not feel the blows of the guillotine because Jesus and the angels will be there to usher them home. As for me, I am praying with all my heart that I will NOT be here to see the post rapture period. I don't have the stomach for it. See you in heaven bro!!! Adaku

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes now is the time ,when alot the christians will sleap and living in lukewarm situation with very dangerious hour ,but let us awake up and be fild of the Holy Spirit to burn the fire of heave and the power to move on in blessing for Jesus name sake ,thanks and bless,keijo sweden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen.These FEMA camps are real. It's now 2016 .Lord Jesus please protect and help us repent everyday and focus on you.

    ReplyDelete