Thursday 14 August 2014

VISION OF THE GLORY OF THE LORD AS A COLUMN (A PILLAR) OF RAYS UPON HIS SERVANT

In the night of 11th August 2014 in a very powerful vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD showed me the power, the anointing and His glory that He has placed upon (over) His servant (who is writing and sharing this vision). And I saw many columns (pillars) of the glory of The LORD from Heaven lined up as rays towards His servant.

As I observed this spectacle, I was made to understand that in this glory, anointing and power of The LORD were messages from the throne room of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. So when the servant of The LORD shared one message, it created room for the other messages.

There were also columns of the glory of The LORD lined up on the bag of the servant of The LORD. This bag was laid next to the servant of The LORD.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

The LORD spoke to me again concerning this vision, as He gave a written word to one of His servants (who stays oceans away from my residence), the direct written word concerning this vision: Vision of The Glory of The LORD As A Column (A Pillar) of Rays Upon His Servant”

SO, BELOW IS THE WRITTEN WORD FROM THE LORD AS WAS DICTATED BY THE LORD THROUGH HIS SERVANT WHO STAYS SEVERAL OCEANS FROM MY RESIDENCE CONCERNING THE VISION THAT THE LORD HAD GIVEN ME:

‘“My dearest son,

This is your mighty Savior, Jesus Christ. While this is a most personal revelation, I am asking you to share it with your other Christian siblings to demonstrate to them the high calling upon your prophetic ministry. My son, this calling does come with a price, and it comes with much patience on your part. I don't think that your subscribers understand the hours of time that you dedicate to sitting at my feet, and the hours upon hours that you spend searching the scriptures to test the authenticity of the various messages that I send to you in dreams. My son, I want to explain a few highlights within your dream to help you have a deeper understanding. 

First of all, I communicate with each of my prophets differently, son. I communicate with some by visions and dreams, others with written words, and others by signs and wonders. I communicate with you through dreams and visions. I am a God of variety and I enjoy using many means to get my end time's messages out to the children of God. When I send you dreams and visions I am most enthusiastic to see your response. You are such a warm-hearted son and you are always praising your Savior for each and every revelation that I send to you. Thank you for your constant state of thanksgiving, son. It blesses My heart and my Father's heart too. 

Allow me to describe the pillars of glory within your dream. Within my throne room are several pillars, and from these pillars are powerful elements of dreams and revelations. These pillars are distributing powerful dreams and revelations to several of my children. The angels collect the elements of glory in the form of dreams and visions and deliver them to your pillow at your hour of sleep. This is also why one of the tools of the enemy is to disrupt the sleep of my prophets by bringing them distress at sleep time or distracting them with worries or pain. You my son have overcome the enemy in this regard as you know that on most occasions you have a very restful period of sleep. You may help others who seek to have positive experiences during sleep from my throne room to repent daily and to anoint themselves at bedtime. Ask me to send angels to protect your dreams too as the enemy tries to steal away the powerful dreams through the spiritual realm. Once my children arrive in my heavenlies, they will clearly see this entire process and how it unfolds. It is a most beautiful thing to receive a dream from the Creator's throne room. 

The second portion of this dream that I want to expound upon is the bag that you observed. This bag is a very priceless possession, my son. This bag is a mail bag as one that would be given to a messenger to deliver mail. The difference with the bag that you've been given is that the messages within it are messages directly from me. They have power! They are filled with my glory! These messages are not given to very many of my children because much is expected of my messengers. They are required to sit for hours at a time at my feet. The more a messenger sits at my feet, the higher the anointing and the more powerful the revelations that are given. 

Now son, there are many people within the body of Christ that do not respect the office of a prophet. No son, they believe that many of the things that a prophet writes are merely make believe. I am here to speak to the rest of my children at this moment. Never disregard the calling of any of my prophets, dear children. This calling is a unique one and when you mock my prophets, you are also mocking my words. I do not take this very lightly either, children. If you are someone who stalks my prophets and likes to leave hurtful remarks beneath their postings or messages, just remember you are offending me and my Father. I would have you each come to me and in your prayer closets and ask me if the words that are being written are of me or not instead of throwing stones at them. Do not throw stones at any of my prophets. They are people just like you and they are able to make mistakes just like many of you. Have a heart of compassion for each other just as I had when I walked the earth and was mocked and spit on by my captors. 

In closing ,I want to share a request with each of your friends, my son. I want each of your friends to come before me on bended knee and inquire of me the status of their seeds of faith. Have them ask me what is the size of their mustard seeds of faith. This is very important to your Lord and Savior as it also places this prophetic word to the ultimate test. I will always back up my word as I am a loving and sincere God. Please come before me this day, my children. I am waiting on each and every one of you. 

King Yeshua, Your High Priest, The Messiah to the World.”’

END OF THE WORD.

Isaiah 60:1-5 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you  and his glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. “Lift up your eyes and look about you: All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar,  and your daughters are carried on the hip. Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come.”

Joel 2:28-30 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.”

Haggai 2:9 The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”

Exodus 13: 20-22  After leaving Sukkoth they camped at Etham on the edge of the desert. By day the Lord went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night. Neither the pillar of cloud by day nor the pillar of fire by night left its place in front of the people.”

Ezekiel 8:1-4 ‘“In the sixth year, in the sixth month on the fifth day, while I was sitting in my house and the elders of Judah were sitting before me, the hand of the Sovereign Lord came on me there. I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man. From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal. He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood. And there before me was the glory of the God of Israel, as in the vision I had seen in the plain.”’

1st Kings 8:10-11 “When the priests withdrew from the Holy Place, the cloud filled the temple of the Lord. And the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled his temple.”

Ezekiel 10:1-4 ‘“I looked, and I saw the likeness of a throne of lapis lazuli above the vault that was over the heads of the cherubim. The Lord said to the man clothed in linen, “Go in among the wheels beneath the cherubim. Fill your hands with burning coals from among the cherubim and scatter them over the city.” And as I watched, he went in. Now the cherubim were standing on the south side of the temple when the man went in, and a cloud filled the inner court. Then the glory of the Lord rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. The cloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of the Lord.”’ 
Revelation 21:10-11 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.”

1st Chronicles 16: 22 “Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.”

Numbers 12:4-8 ‘“At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, he said, “Listen to my words: “When there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams. But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the Lord. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?”’
Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. This I must do........GOD has commanded it.

    Philip M. Shalom.

    ReplyDelete