Saturday 11 March 2017

THE REMNANT CHURCH IS THE CHURCH THAT ENTERS INTO HEAVEN:

At the Beginning of the Year 2017, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit made me understand, that The Main Theme of The Message that He will be helping me to Preach across, in The Year 2017 and indeed Onward, will be The Message of: The Remnant Church.

The Question then, to everyone everywhere on the earth is: Are You Aspiring to Be Amongst The Remnant Church?

========The Remnant Church is The Church that eventually enters into Heaven (The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty; where The Throne Room of The LORD God Almighty is established).

THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REMNANT CHURCH:

1-Repentant;

2-Purified;

3-Refined;

4-Have a Clean Heart;

5-Blameless;

6-Have a Contrite Heart; -----(Humility and Brokenness).

7-Have got The Light of Christ;

8-Are Holy-Spirit filled;

9-Are Righteous before The LORD;

10-Are Holy;

11-Have The Joy of Salvation (Meaning, They Worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth);

12-Are Full of Wisdom (The Wise Ones, The Wise Virgins);

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

1-Repentant;

----- Revelation 2:4-5 ‘“Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.”’

------Acts 17: 30-31 ‘“Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”’

2-Purified;

------Daniel 12: 8-10 ‘“Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My lord, what shall be the end of these things?” And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’

3-Refined;

----Zechariah 13:8-9 ‘“And it shall come to pass in all the land,” Says the Lord, “That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one–third shall be left in it: I will bring the one–third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

4-Have a Clean Heart;

-----Psalm 51:10 ‘“Create in me a clean heart, O God,………….”’

5-Blameless;

-----2nd Peter 3:14 ‘“Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless,”’

6-Have a Contrite Heart; -----(Humility and Brokenness).

------Psalm 51:16-17 ‘“For You do not desire sacrifice, or else I would give it; You do not delight in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart—These, O God, You will not despise.”’

7-Have got The Light of Christ;

-----Mathew 5: 14-16 ‘“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”’

8-Are Holy-Spirit filled;

------Psalm 51: 10-12  ‘“………….And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.”’

9-Are Righteous before The LORD;

------Ezekiel 36: 27 ‘“I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.”’

10-Are Holy;

------1st Peter 1:13-16 ‘“Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”’

------Hebrews 12:14 ‘“Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.”’

11-Have The Joy of Salvation (Meaning, They Worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth);

-----Psalm 51:12 ‘“Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.”’

12-Are Full of Wisdom (The Wise Ones, The Wise Virgins).

-----Daniel 12:10 ‘“Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’

-----Mathew 25: 6-10 ‘“And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.”’

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. Hey!
    How to receive all of that?
    I want to be part of that remnant church!
    Please pray for me that Lord Yeshua finds me too, gives a new heart to me. Lord Yeshua please save me and my family too.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. The New Jerusalem ! 144,000 sealed on the forehead standing on Mount Zion. His Bride. Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just receive salvation by faith in Jesus. Pray that prayer listed below the post and ask the Lord to help you with all those things. Do your part and He'll do His part. Draw close to God. Make Him the center of your life
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alleluiaaaaaaaa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete