Thursday 12 April 2012

A Dream Where I Saw a Huge Shinning Object in the Sky That I Thought Was A “Second Sun” But Which Later Turned Out to Be an Explosive Object (A Nuclear /Bomb Missile)


On the night of 12th April 2012, I had a short vision of the night (supernatural dream).
And in this dream, I found myself sitting with a group of people in a living room as we watched what looked like a big screen, even though I got the sense that it was the sky. I was made to understand in the vision of the night (Supernatural dream) that this was the sky we were looking at even though it appeared in front of us like a huge electronic screen.

As we looked at the screen/sky, the sun was shining in its full glamour. And then suddenly something like a second sun appeared on the screen/sky. And I found myself shouting, “This is the second sun I was shown in a dream.” (It is like I was already talking about what I was now seeing in the vision of the night/dream since I actually thought this was now a reality from what I figured I had seen in a dream).

This “second sun” moved across the big screen/sky for some time towards where we were and it suddenly went off/ disappeared. This object was very bright and shinning in the sky before it went off/ disappeared.

What surprised me is that after it went off/ disappeared, some explosives appeared next to the Screen/Sky. Apparently, this “second sun” had exploded. And then it dawned on us that what we had seen on the huge Screen/Sky was an explosive object that had now exploded. I was made to understand in the dream that this was a man-made object; probably a nuclear/bomb missile because I got the impression that it was very bright and raging with fire (due to its shinning nature that made it look like a second sun).

I then woke up.

The message that was imparted in my heart from the dream was that a huge moving object that looks like “a second sun” is imminently about to appear on the sky and this would move at a tremendous  speed in the sky and then will explode leaving on the earth toxic explosives. Was this a missile? A heavenly body exploding?  A huge bomb? I was made to understand in the dream that this was a man-made object; probably a nuclear/bomb missile. And that a nuclear /bomb missile will very soon be passed across the sky and will eventually fall on the earth causing massive explosions.

NOTE: I was not shown from which country the nuclear/bomb missile was coming from and moving to. I was just shown that this is about to happen on the sky.

Shalom!!!

Zechariah 14:12 This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Isaiah 25:1-5 LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things,  things planned long ago.  You have made the city a heap of rubble, the fortified town a ruin, the foreigners’ stronghold a city no more;    it will never be rebuilt. Therefore strong peoples will honor you;   cities of ruthless nations will revere you.  You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat.For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall and like the heat of the desert. You silence the uproar of foreigners; as heat is reduced by the shadow of a cloud, so the song of the ruthless is stilled.

Joel 2:30 I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.

Mathew 24:3-8 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.  For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.  You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. 

James 4:1-4 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you?  You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God.  When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER;
THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment