Thursday 31 July 2014

VISION WHERE I WAS SHOWN THE VERY THICK TREE (FOREST) COVER IN THE NATION OF BRAZIL AND I WAS SHOWN HOW THE WORLD HAS BECOME A DESERT BECAUSE OF THE VERY MASSIVE DESTRUCTION OF FORESTS (TREE COVER)

In the morning of 31st July 2014 in a very mighty communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a supernatural dream (vision of the night), The LORD took me to the nation of Brazil. So I was near one of the major cities of the nation of Brazil. While here, The LORD showed me the tall, huge and beautiful trees in this part of Brazil. I saw a very thick tree (forest) formation, with some even leaning onto others as the trees competed for space and sunlight. This probably was the Amazon forest.

The LORD then started speaking to me and He told me that the trees/forests in Brazil are being cut down, yet the world is already a desert. That the few remaining very critical trees/forests that are in places like Brazil, that helps to regularize (regulate/normalize/optimize) the world’s temperature and ecosystem are being cut down yet the world is already a desert.

The LORD then took me to some specific places in the nation of Brazil and He showed me how man (life) thrives in these parts of Brazil as a result of the essential tree/forest cover. The LORD then made me know the very importance, significance and fundamental role that the trees/forests in the nation of Brazil play in moderating, regularizing, optimizing and normalizing the world’s ecosystem and temperature. And that as a result of man’s destruction of this very essential regulator (The Trees/forests) of the earth’s (world’s) ecosystem and temperature, not only in the nation of Brazil but also other parts of the earth, the earth (world) has become a desert.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

Genesis 1:11-12 ‘“Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.”’

Jeremiah 2:7 I brought you into a fertile land  to eat its fruit and rich produce. But you came and defiled my land  and made my inheritance detestable.

Isaiah 43:19-21 See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise.

Isaiah 24:4-6 The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers, the heavens languish with the earth. The earth is defiled by its peoplethey have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes  and broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left.

Revelation 11:16-18 ‘“And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,  the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power  and have begun to reign.  The nations were angry, and your wrath has come.The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name,  both great and small—and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”’
Psalm 96:10-13 ‘“Say among the nations, “The Lord reigns.” The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity. Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it. Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them; let all the trees of the forest sing for joy. Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.”’

Genesis 6:5-8 ‘“The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 



REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 






Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 






Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment