Monday 7 July 2014

A VERY POWERFUL VISION ABOUT THE TWO END-TIME WITNESSES AND THEIR ROLE AND MODE OF OPERATION UNDER THE POWER AND THE ANOINTING OF THE LORD

In a very mighty vision at night of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 4th July 2014, I found myself in a place where I saw somebody (A servant of The LORD). And this servant of The LORD was saying that there is an angel who protects over the person’s head (the person I was seeing). And so I saw a bright light and an angel over this person.

I later on in the vision also saw a young girl running away from her parents; her younger brothers tried to catch her but in vain. Her father and mother tried to catch her but they became tired and could not catch her. So I continued to observe the scene, and then I saw the person (a servant of The LORD) I had been shown above join the chase and this Servant of The LORD caught the young girl and handed her over to her parents. The young girl then threatened to unleash demons on this person (A servant of The LORD); but the servant of The LORD told her the following: “Don’t dare do that because I would ask My Father in Heaven to protect me with His angels.

I later in the vision also saw another servant of The LORD; second servant of The LORD, and I was made to understand that there is a very special connection between the first servant of The LORD and this second servant of The LORD that I was now being shown. And that The LORD has established a very special spiritual closeness and power between the first servant of The LORD and the second servant of The LORD. And that there is a very special anointing for both of these servants of The LORD.

The LORD made me know that these two servants of The LORD; they are trapping from the same spiritual nourishment.

In the vision, The LORD gave me the understanding that these two servants of The LORD that He had presented before me and was now talking to me about in the vision are the Two End-Time witnesses.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty and powerful communication of The LORD is that the moment for the two end-time witnesses of The LORD is just about to arrive; and these two servants of The LORD will operate under the power and anointing of The Holy Spirit. And they will tap from the same portal of the outpour of The Holy Spirit. And that through these two, there will be restoration of families; and that parents and their children will be re-united and their hearts will be towards each other. And so there will be the regaining of whatever was lost i.e. whatever the enemy stole from families will be regained; and the hearts of the children of The LORD, sons and daughters of The LORD will be towards each other in love through Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: This is a coded message which is sealed by The LORD and will be un-coded and unsealed by The LORD Himself at His own timing. And so this matter is now sealed. Don’t ask many questions; you just prepare the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ because Time is absolutely over. The Two End-Time Witnesses are about to start playing their “two witnessing” role under the power, anointing and inspiration of The Holy Spirit.

The reason I share this very mighty vision of The LORD is so that you may know and appreciate how late the hour is; for the coming of the messiah Jesus Christ to Rapture (Catch up into the sky) His bride into Heaven. And immediately thereafter the Great Tribulation period whereupon The Two End-Time Witnesses of The LORD (together with the 144,000 sealed servants of The LORD) will serve The LORD very mightily. These are the days of His servants; for the servants of The LORD are alive and are ready to serve The LORD at His timing under the power, anointing and  very Great move of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Malachi 4:4-6 Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel. See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes.  He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”’
Revelation 11:1-13 ‘“I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.” If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want. Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth. But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on. At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.”’
Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”
Daniel 12: 9-12 ‘“He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.”’
Zechariah 4:1-14 ‘“Then the angel who talked with me returned and woke me up, like someone awakened from sleep. He asked me, “What do you see?” I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lamps on it, with seven channels to the lamps. Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.” I asked the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?” He answered, “Do you not know what these are?” “No, my lord,” I replied. So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty. “What are you, mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of ‘God bless it! God bless it!’” Then the word of the Lord came to me:  “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you. “Who dares despise the day of small things, since the seven eyes of the Lord that range throughout the earth will rejoice when they see the chosen capstone in the hand of Zerubbabel?”  Then I asked the angel, “What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?” Again I asked him, “What are these two olive branches beside the two gold pipes that pour out golden oil?” He replied, “Do you not know what these are?” “No, my lord,” I said. So he said, “These are the two who are anointed to serve the Lord of all the earth.”’


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 


REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. I could not find a E-mail adress, so I am asking you my question here, and I hope you can answer. I read a similar post here, about a woman who had a dream about a man on a black horse too, but my version is a bit different.

    I was only about 5 years old, and this dream accured to me more than once when I was a little girl, it was about year 1999. Somehow I have never forgotten it.

    I dreamed that I was outside in our garden, and then I saw a man on a black horse galloping in the sky. I remember I had this feeling as if he was noticing me. All of sudden the man on the horse started throwing darts at me, they did not hit me nor harm me but they fell somwhere around me on the ground. The next picture I saw was comets falling down, and I'd wake up.

    I had this dream more than once, and the next time I had it, it was like I knew what was going to happen in the dream. Again I saw him throw darts around me and I saw them om the ground, and then comets and fire fell down.

    I really do believe that this dream must mean something, because as mentioned before I was only 5, and I had no idea nor had I ever heard about anything called the rapture before. I did not have any idea about who the man was or anything at all.
    It was only recently when I heard about a man on a black horse and the end of the world that I really freaked out.

    I've always felt pretty close to God and Jesus and I'm trying to figure out why I dreamed this several times as a child and if they are telling me something? Like why was the dark man on the dark horse throwing darts at me, was he trying to hit me, or purposelt threw them around me?

    I hope ypu will answer me,
    - Thanks

    ReplyDelete