Monday 3 October 2016

ETHIOPIA SACRED ASSEMBLY OF THE LORD ANNOUNCEMENT & SCHEDULE:

I will be going to the nation of Ethiopia (Addis Ababa) for a Sacred Assembly of The LORD, where I will be Ministering from 28th October 2016 to 6th November 2016.

If you are in Ethiopia, you can get in touch with the Coordinating & the Contact Person, for details on Time and Venues:

Coordinating Person: Servant of The LORD Brother Eyuel Jehu Kebede

Phone Number: +251938317399

Glory and Honour to The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

John 9:4 ‘“I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work.”’

Isaiah 6: 8-9 ‘“Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.” And He said, “Go, and tell this people………………………….”’

SHALOM!!!


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,


Kevin Mirasi

E-mail: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

           

1 comment:

  1. May God bless you on your mission and journey.

    ReplyDelete