Sunday 28 January 2018

THE MUGGING GANG (S) OF NAIROBI:

They are targeting those with Fat Wallets; Wallets that are physically visible to them (protruding) from outside, hence has got a Potential of Fatness of Cash inside. They are ruthless, and waylay their targets (victims) in swift action, by lifting their Targets (Victims) off the Ground. They are mainly youths, consisting of boys and young men.

They are empty Spiritually; empty inside of them. But when they are led to The LORD, some of them are Receptive to The LORD, and they Surrender their Lives to The LORD Jesus Christ. I see some of them lift up both of their hands to The LORD, as they Receive The LORD and Surrender their lives to The LORD Jesus Christ.

The Nation needs The LORD. The City needs The LORD. The Leadership needs The LORD. The Nation and the Society at large, has forgotten The LORD; and hence the Judgement of The LORD has been unleashed on the Streets of Nairobi, Kenya: in the form of a Mugging Gang of Youths. For the Hand of Protection of The LORD is slowly being Lifted away; unless the Land/The Nation returns to The LORD.

All the above is what the LORD showed me in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 28th January 2018, about the actual (the real) current situation in Nairobi City, Kenya.

There has been news in the Kenyan Newspapers regarding increased unprecedented mugging in Nairobi, for the last couple of weeks. So The LORD was just explaining/revealing in the Vision of The LORD, the deeper details (The Spiritual Details/The Spiritual Interpretation) of what exactly is happening in Nairobi, the Capital City of the nation of Kenya.

So there needs to be a Return to The LORD, in Repentance for the forgiveness of sins in the Land; both Individualistic sins (at Individual level) and Nationalistic sins (at National level, led by the Leadership) and a return to Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender & Submission before The LORD Jesus Christ. That the Land may be Cleansed; The Land of Kenya. The City of Nairobi. The Land is defiled and the Nation/Land is sick, and needs to be Cleansed and Purified by The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 19: 14-15 ‘“The LORD has mingled a perverse spirit in her midst; And they have caused Egypt to err in all her work, As a drunken man staggers in his vomit. Neither will there be any work for Egypt, Which the head or tail, Palm branch or bulrush, may do.”’

Leviticus 26: 21-25 ‘“Then, if you walk contrary to Me, and are not willing to obey Me, I will bring on you seven times more plagues, according to your sins. I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate. ‘And if by these things you are not reformed by Me, but walk contrary to Me, then I also will walk contrary to you, and I will punish you yet seven times for your sins. And I will bring a sword against you that will execute the vengeance of the covenant; when you are gathered together within your cities I will send pestilence among you; and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.”’

Leviticus 26: 31-31 ‘“I will lay your cities waste and bring your sanctuaries to desolation, and I will not smell the fragrance of your sweet aromas. I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it.”’

Ezekiel 35:4 ‘“I shall lay your cities waste, And you shall be desolate. Then you shall know that I am The LORD.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi



1 comment:

  1. Enter your comment...Kenya as a country needs cleansing with the blood of Jesus Christ. I saw something yesterday in Kenyan news, in the city center Nairobi ( Uhuru park) in broad daylight a group of people killed a goat in that place and sprinkled blood on that ground several time I got scared. Kenya needs you Lord.

    ReplyDelete