Wednesday 28 February 2018

“KIBAKI IN CRITICAL CONDITION”

The above is what I saw written in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 28th February 2018.

So I saw a place that either looked like a Big Home or a Hospital in a Big Building. Inscribed on Top of the Building/House/Hospital were the Write-up: “KIBAKI IN CRITICAL CONDITION”.

I was made to understand that KIBAKI was therein in this Place; in a very Critical Condition. The LORD then made me know in the Vision of The LORD, that MWAI KIBAKI was going to be Taken Away therein.

The LORD then showed me the Reaction of Kenyans; depicting the Deep-Rooted Division that is therein in Kenya. The LORD then made me know that this Division was also Reflected (or will be Reflected) on the Reaction on the News Regarding Mwai Kibaki, when he will be Taken away.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-Mwai Kibaki was the President of Kenya Between 2002-2013.

2-It is always in order to Pray for your fellow Human Being (s), that above All, they may Open their hearts (if they have not done so) to The LORD Jesus Christ, Before it is Too Late for them (Before they are Taken Away/Before they Pass On).

Therefore, it is in order to Pray for Mwai Kibaki, that above All, he may Open his heart (if he has not done so) to The LORD Jesus Christ, before he is Taken Away---Very Soon.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 3: 20-21 ‘“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment