Sunday 22 April 2018

HIS NAME IS GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT:

Whom do you Praise? Whom do you Worship? In whose Name are you Born Again?

There are Two kinds of Worship; One is True while the other one is False (Fake). That is what The LORD God was showing me in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, in the morning of 22nd April 2018.

So, I found myself (in the Vision of The LORD) asking each set of Worshipers, the very Fundamental Question: ‘“Whom do you Praise? Whom do you Worship? In whose Name are you Born Again?”’

One set Turned out to be False (Fake). While the other set Turned out to be True.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Therefore, make sure you belong to The True Worshipers Category. The Fundamental Question being: Whom do you Praise? Whom do you Worship? In whose Name are you Born Again?

For True Worshipers, His Name is: God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit.

He is a Mighty, a Wonderful, a Powerful and an Everlasting God.

SHALOM!!!

John 4: 23-24 ‘“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi



No comments:

Post a Comment