Friday 20 April 2018

THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF THE MODERN STATE OF ISRAEL CAME TO PASS, SO WILL BE THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 20th April 2018, The LORD showed me the nation of Israel.

So in this Vision of The LORD, I found myself in the Nation of Israel, and The LORD showed me how Israel Prepared for the re-introduction of the modern state of Israel; way back in 1948. So I saw Buses marked with Powerful Signs and Messages symbolizing the Joy and the Enthusiasm that filled the Jews (the scions of Jacob-Israel), as they ushered in the dawn of the Re-establishment of the modern State of Israel in 1948.

The LORD then inspired me, in the Vision of The LORD, to Proclaim the following, in the midst of the People: ‘“Jesus Christ will also come, just the same way the re-establishment of Israel also came to pass.”’

These other points were Peripheral details in the Vision of The LORD:

-For whatever reason, somebody therein (who seemed like an Israeli; sort of) did not know whom I was talking about, so I had to tell him the Name of The Messiah Jesus Christ in Hebrew Language (Yeshua Ha Mashiach), for him to understand whom I was Proclaiming about.

-The LORD brought to my attention, nations that have advocated for the Division of The Land of Israel. For whatever reason, The Republic of South Africa was singled out.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The First Message that was imparted in my heart from this Communication of The LORD, is that, just as The Written Word (Prophecy) of The LORD about the Re-establishment of The Modern State of Israel came to Pass (in 1948), so will The Written Word (Prophecy) of The LORD about The Coming of The Messiah Jesus Christ come to Pass, as well.

The Second Message that was imparted in my heart from this Communication of The LORD, is that, The Modern State of Israel, that was Re-established in 1948, will Never Again cease to exist (i.e. Israel will no longer be thrown to exile, as has happened in the past).

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: 32-35 ‘“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.”’

Mathew 24: 36-37 ‘“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.”’

Jeremiah 30: 8-11 ‘“For it shall come to pass in that day,’ Says The LORD of hosts, ‘That I will break his yoke from your neck, And will burst your bonds; Foreigners shall no more enslave them. But they shall serve The LORD their God, And David their king, Whom I will raise up for them. ‘Therefore do not fear, O My servant Jacob,’ says The LORD, ‘Nor be dismayed, O Israel; For behold, I will save you from afar, And your seed from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return, have rest and be quiet, And no one shall make him afraid. For I am with you,’ says The LORD, ‘to save you; Though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, Yet I will not make a complete end of you. But I will correct you in justice, And will not let you go altogether unpunished.”’

NOTE: I have just realized (by reading in the News outlets), after Posting the above Message, that the Previous day (yesterday; 19th April 2018) was actually Israel's 70th Birthday (Israel's Independence Day)I was totally not aware, until I Posted this Message, and then bumped on the News. That is quiet Telling, if you ask me, because immediately after the 70th Birthday, The LORD Speaks to me about Israel; as above. 70 Years is very Special in Heavenly terms----particularly as regards Israel.

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi



No comments:

Post a Comment