Tuesday 10 September 2019

“CAN I PRAY FOR YOU, AND LEAD YOU TO THE LORD?”

Those who wallow in a lifestyle of sin, and repeatedly refuse to Repent, God Himself destroys them; by His Hand. He doesn't send any one or any prophet to do so (the destruction), but He does so (the destruction) Himself by His Hand.

That is the magnitude of the seriousness of repeatedly refusing to Repent: God's destruction of the sinful by Himself; by His own Hands He destroys them. But God is still so Loving, He can still give them another chance to Repent, even after bringing them down with destruction.

God thus then sends His servants to them (while in their down state; state of destruction) with a message: “Can I pray for you, and lead you to The LORD?”

If they accept then (at that time/moment), the servant (s) of The LORD then prays for them and leads them to The LORD.

All the above is what The LORD was Showing me (Speaking to me about) in the morning of 6th September 2019, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

SHALOM!!!

REPENT AND BE SAVED.

Repentance-----To submit oneself before The LORD in Humility, and to recognize that one is a sinner and to Humbly ask The LORD to have mercy on oneself, to forgive one's (a person's) sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ The Saviour. Thereby, turning away from a lifestyle of sin (s) and pursuing Righteousness, Holiness, Wisdom and Understanding before The LORD The God of Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Peter 3: 9 ‘“The LORD is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to Repentance.”’

John 3: 16-18 ‘“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”’

Mathew 4:17 ‘“From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”’

Revelation 2: 4-5 ‘“Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you Repent.”’

Hebrews 10: 29-31 ‘“Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says The LORD. And again, “The LORD will judge His people.” It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”’

Psalm 51: 7-9 ‘“Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me hear joy and gladness, That the bones You have broken may rejoice. Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities.”’

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment