Friday 27 September 2019

PREPARE FOR ENTRY INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN; THE MANSIONS ARE READY, THE PICK UP TIME IS AT HAND:

You find yourself in an open place preaching to a people, under the Power, the Move and the Inspiration of The Holy Spirit. You then proclaim as follows even as you preach: “Only by The Bath of The LORD can one be made ready”. You go ahead and proclaim as follows, even as you preach: ‘“When The LORD was leaving the earth, He said: “I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”’

You then wake up and immediately Realize (know) that indeed The LORD, He has Spoken; very Mightily.

The above is what I saw in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, in the morning of 27th September 2019.

Meaning (as per what I was made to understand in this Communication of The LORD), for one to Prepare and enter into the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven, one has to be Bathed by The LORD. One has thus to be Washed (Renewed) in totality (in the soul, spirit, mind, heart and body) by The LORD through His Blood (The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah) and by The Spirit of The LORD. One has to be redeemed, by The LORD, in Fullness. This starts with Repentance for the forgiveness of one’s sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah, and thereby a pursuance of a lifestyle of Righteousness, Holiness, Wisdom and Understanding before The LORD The God of Heaven.

Meaning also (as per what I was made to understand in this Communication of The LORD), that The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ is at hand. The LORD is about to take His faithful sons and daughters to His Glorious Kingdom in Heaven, to their Glorious and very Magnificent Mansions that He has prepared for them in the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven, just as He Promised.

Nobody knows the day or the hour of the coming of The LORD, except The LORD God Almighty, but the Wise Watch and are Ready. Be Wise and be Ready.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

John 14: 1-6 ‘“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “LORD, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”’

John 3: 3-8 ‘“Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!” Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

John 3: 16-17 ‘“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.”’

Ezekiel 36: 25-27 ‘“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.”’

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


7 comments:

  1. Brother I'm just looking at this post today but the day before you posted this I was looking at mansions on YouTube, the most expensive ones, and I've never done that before and had no idea why the interest came to mind. At the end of the day I had my time with the Lord and I checked my daily verse and it was that verse you posted here, in John 14:2-3, where Jesus says in my Fathers house are many mansions and the following day you post this. Please keep me in your prayers brother! We're almost home!! Peace and Love and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! Very powerful. Glory be to The LORD. Will keep you in Prayers.

      Delete
  2. That's interesting, Sam!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT IS MORE PRECISELY THE RAPTURE?

    Although we heard / accepted it as truth long ago, WHAT is technically it? - Removal from OLD earth and return to the NEW earth ? A transformation of the body? Both of it? Rapture to Heaven? A temporary refuge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In order for full power of devil to be unleased uponearth, Holy Spirit must be removed, and He doesnt leave behind his people. Second purpose is showing Jeshua to the nation of Israel so that All of Israel shall be saved, most of them, through blood of course. It is also an end of an mercy era for gentiles and at the same time judgement, just like jews had antichrist holocaust them in ww2 so will gentiles have antichrist to holocaust them in ww3.

      Delete