Thursday 12 December 2019

A HUMBLE SOUL BEFORE THE LORD:

A humble soul (a humble Christian) will always appear before The LORD in secret (in their secret chamber/closet), and plead his/her case before The LORD (in Repentance, even as he/she pursues Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom of The LORD):

---Purge me with hyssop and I will be Clean.

---Touch me with a hot coal, and I will be Cleansed.

---Pass me through The Holy Fire, and I will be Refined.

---Test me like gold, and I will be Pure.

The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ is sufficient to Purify, to Clean and to Cleanse. Being Saved (Born again) means being humble before The LORD, and taking full authority of The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 51: 3-7 ‘“For I acknowledge my transgressions, And my sin is always before me. Against You, You only, have I sinned, And done this evil in Your sight—That You may be found just when You speak, And blameless when You judge. Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me. Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know Wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”’

Isaiah 6: 5-7 ‘“So I said: “Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, The LORD of hosts.” Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth with it, and said: “Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged.”’

Zechariah 13:9 ‘“I will bring the one-third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’”

Proverbs 3:34 ‘“Surely He scorns the scornful (the contemptuous), But gives grace to the humble.”’

Proverbs 29: 23 ‘“A man’s pride will bring him low, But the humble in spirit will retain honor.”’

Psalm 138: 6 ‘“Though The LORD is on high, Yet He regards the lowly (the humble/the poor in spirit); But the proud He knows from afar.”’

James 4:6 ‘“But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: “God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.”’

Psalm 51: 17 ‘“The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite (humble) heart—These, O God, You will not despise.”’

Daniel 12: 9-10 ‘“And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be Purified, made White, and Refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


2 comments: