Tuesday 17 December 2019

THE RETURN OF ISRAEL TO THE HOLY LAND---AND THE SUBSEQUENT CURRENT DEPARTING AWAY OF THAT PARTICULAR GENERATION:

In the morning of 17th December 2019, The LORD The God of Heaven took me to the nation of Israel. While here, in the Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, The LORD flash-backed me into the early part (early days) of the modern state of Israel.

So The LORD showed me the return of Israel to Holy Land: The Return of the Israelites (the Jews) to The Holy Land of Israel. The LORD showed me how they returned and worked in Companies (established companies that then moved therein in Israel), but that they (the Israelites) also setting start-ups which they worked in.

While in this Vision of The LORD (in the flash-backed situation), The LORD makes me pass by a woman sitted along a route in Israel, probably selling items. I then say to her, in the Vision of The LORD: “God Bless Israel”.

While still in the Vision of The LORD, in Israel, The LORD then started Speaking to me about this particular generation (whether they were young or old back then) that was part of the establishment of the modern state of Israel. The LORD then made me know that this particular generation is now departing from the earth (continues to depart from the earth---with only a remnant currently remaining).

The LORD went ahead to Speak to me, in the Vision of The LORD, concerning how this  particular generation came and fought for the Land (The Holy Land of Israel).

While still in the Vision of The LORD, I also heard: “Jesus Christ is Returning”.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: 

1-Israel is the Time Clock of God The Father. Keep your eye keenly on Israel, and events happening therein; past, present and future.

2-The modern state of Israel was established in 1948 (after a period of absence of about 2,000 Years). 

SHALOM!!!

Jesus Christ is Returning, Be Wise and Prepare Yee The Way of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: 32-35 ‘“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.”’

Mathew 24: 29-31 ‘“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”’

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi



No comments:

Post a Comment