Tuesday 14 January 2020

THE SON WILL BURST FORTH:

Found myself in a place (a situation/amongst a people), where I wanted (was very eager/longed) to go up the sky and announce as follows:

‘“He has sent me to announce. His Name is YAHWEH (sounded like “YAHVEH”). The Son will burst forth.”’

This was in a supernatural Dream (Vision) of The LORD, in the morning of 15th January 2020.

The understanding I got from the Spirit of The LORD, in the Vision of The LORD, is that “The Son will burst forth” is in reference to The Son of The Living God coming suddenly to pick His faithful sons and daughters. I also got the understanding from the Vision of The LORD, that the Time for this, is Ripe. The LORD actually figuratively made me see it like an expectant woman about to give birth; in the Vision of The LORD.

Nobody knows the day or the hour (including the month and the year) of the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to pick His faithful sons and daughters, except YAHWEH (The LORD God Almighty/Aba Father). But the Wise, they make themselves Ready---at all times.

SHALOM!!!

How does one make oneself Ready? By embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and pursuing (living a lifestyle) of Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD The God of Heaven.

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi






3 comments:

  1. Amen! Even so, come Lord Jesus Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a very real dream where I was walking alone through a snow covered forrest in the dark as snow was falling. Then something i would describe as a "sun", a huge bright light, falls and smashes into the ground. The shockwave was like a nuclear bomb but instead of the shockwave destroying everything, it made the forrest green and light. Please King Jesus let us be found worthy.

    ReplyDelete