Sunday 2 February 2020

‘“THE CLOUD OF GOD IS COMING”’, SAYS THE LORD:

In the morning of 31st January 2020, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, I found myself in a place where I saw Cloud of God descend upon the earth.

So I saw Cloud of God coming to touch His people. The Spirit of The LORD then inspired me to proclaim in the Vision of The LORD:  “This is the Father of our LORD Jesus Christ”, as The LORD passed in the form of clusters (rays) of Clouds.

I went further to Proclaim through the move of The Spirit of God, in the Vision of The LORD: “He is coming to touch His people with His mouth”; meaning, to Speak with them.

Moreover, I went on to Proclaim under the Spirit of The LORD, in the Vision of The LORD: “When The LORD has visited you, you will just know, that indeed He has visited you.”

The Spirit of The LORD then made me say, in the Vision of The LORD: “I speak to you as a prophet of The LORD, that indeed the Cloud of God is coming.”

While still in the Vision of The LORD, The LORD The God of Heaven made me know that He has Revealed this also to another Prophet of The LORD, but He (The LORD) was now making me know that The Cloud of God that is Coming is going to touch and visit many people in their individual capacities, in different places.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning, there is going to be a very massive visitation of The LORD upon His people (the faithful sons and daughters of The LORD). That this is going to be a Latter Day Visitation of God The Father to His people. That this is the Latter Day Revival of The LORD. God The Father is going to Visit His people in the form of The Cloud of God; rays and clusters of clouds. God will be in The Cloud, and The Cloud will be God The Father Himself.

God The Father is Coming to Speak to His people, face to face. He is coming to Revive them, Renew them and Refresh them. One part that I did not mention in the Vision above, is that, when I saw The Cloud of God descending in rays and clusters upon the earth and pass by, I felt a Peaceful, a Refreshing and a “Cooling” effect come upon me, in the Vision of The LORD.

God The Father is thus Coming to give Peace and Breakthrough in the journey of salvation to His faithful sons and daughters.

God The Father is coming to His Temple with His Glory, Presence and Power; and this Latter Glory is going to be greater than the former. The Temple of God is wherein are found the faithful sons and daughters of The LORD; in their bodies and where they worship God, including their homes and sanctuaries of God.

SHALOM!!!

Haggai 2: 6-9 ‘“For thus says The LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says The LORD of hosts.”’

1st Kings 8: 10-12 ‘“And it came to pass, when the priests came out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of The LORD, so that the priests could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the glory of The LORD filled the house of The LORD. Then Solomon spoke: “The LORD said He would dwell in the dark cloud.”’

Exodus 16: 9-12 ‘“Then Moses spoke to Aaron, “Say to all the congregation of the children of Israel, ‘Come near before The LORD, for He has heard your complaints.’ ” Now it came to pass, as Aaron spoke to the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and behold, the glory of The LORD appeared in the cloud. And The LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “I have heard the complaints of the children of Israel. Speak to them, saying, ‘At twilight you shall eat meat, and in the morning you shall be filled with bread. And you shall know that I am The LORD your God.”’

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. Hey kevin.... Just want to bring a little bit of my day into comments of the post. (Neat thing you allow it too!)

    I catch people all the time who do things of their own providings. I know very well that when they speak they mean to make undone what is done, or unwrite what is written.... It doesn't unsettle me, but I have to live as if there is no space for me in such a "place" - a place such as malice, abandonment, strife, depravity, profanity... Etc.
    These men assume that by second handing the likeness of the Lord they can there by entitle themselves to what ever comes along, not only are they forfeiting their ability to do anything at all (extremely literal - I keep that this is one of the many instances when someone is not considered sober), but also the rendering of such a thing is admitting that the Lord suffers confusion.
    How can someone hope to take that which is His? Though they still do seek so.

    Could they not even manage doing a full complete assessment of the work they do and see that they when they speak of Him they also put place that He in His dwelling is sought out by them.

    I say "............... In..... The...... Throne room of heaven....... The Lord is suffering confusion?...... You mean to tell me the Worker of Fire, Refiner of Approaches! Is confused?!?!?!?!...."
    To my knowledge the Lord is the only one who bring His authority over these fires... Be it in giving work to His servents who go out and have these fires or be it in His work with these fires Himself....

    I've been hanging on to the phrase "The Lord suffers no confusion" for about a week now.

    I will wait and see if these people will change that they have something to talk about, or if they keep to their ways of scarce words and exaggerated exagerated attentions (though they are willing to talk for hours with anyone).

    Anyways thanks for posting frequently. Not only revelations but I see you do post some minsterings for us as well!
    (Also did you notice your post rate has slowed? I take that as you are in full stand or that there is *one* who will be taken (dont know which *one* but could be anything good, evil, praise, prayers. The specifics will come later))

    Josh (yes I come back to write some but to read daily even old messages)

    ReplyDelete