Monday 3 February 2020

THE POLITICAL FEUD BETWEEN WILLIAM RUTO AND RAILA ODINGA IS A NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT TO KENYA. EARTHQUAKE COMING TO KENYA. A DISTRESS COMING TO DRC CONGO:

In the morning of 4th February 2020, The LORD The God of Heaven Spoke to me about the condition in Kenya; the political and leadership condition in Kenya. The LORD showed me a gathering where Kenyan leaders were present. 

So in this Vision of The LORD, I saw Raila Odinga speaking in the said gathering. William Ruto then stood up and went to confront Raila Odinga. The LORD then led me in the Vision of The LORD to speak to Uhuru Kenyatta who was sitted in the dais. I then told Uhuru Kenyatta, in the Vision of The LORD: “Can you go and do something to help these two who are confronting each other”. Uhuru Kenyatta then replied to me in the Vision of The LORD: “Let them just fight”. 

I then moved forward to where William Ruto and Raila Odinga were at, as they confronted each other, almost coming to blows and fist fights, as they pushed and shoved each other. I took William Ruto aside, and sat him down at the sides of the gathering. He then told me that he is tired of what in his words, in the Vision of The LORD were: “tired of what these people are saying about me and scheming against me”.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning, The LORD is Speaking about the dire state and condition of the nation of Kenya, as far as the Leadership is concerned. That the political feud currently happening in the nation of Kenya, particularly as regards William Ruto and Raila Odinga has got the potential to snowball (turn into something big and ugly) and to eventually explode the nation of Kenya into a bad situation (a physical fight, Violence upon the land, Bloodshed etc), if not handled with care.

Therefore, The LORD is essentially calling upon the people and the nation of Kenya, including her Leadership to pursue a National Reconciliation and a National Repentance in the Land. Reconciliation for forgiveness (forgiving each other), and a Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and a return to Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD The God of Heaven.

In the same morning of 4th February 2020, later in the night, The LORD The God of Heaven Spoke to me once more about the nation of Kenya. So in this Second Vision of The LORD, The LORD made me know that an Earthquake is coming to the nation of Kenya. So, in this second Vision of The LORD, someone came over to me and said to me: “Have you heard of the earthquake (the eruption sort of) that has hit Kenya?” In the Vision of The LORD, I then heard: “Bomet”.

The second Vision of The LORD then ended.

So I don’t know whether the earthquake (eruption sort of) is going to specifically hit Bomet or near Bomet when it hits the nation of Kenya.

In another Vision of The LORD, which I received from The LORD on 21st November 2019, but which I’m posting and sharing now, The LORD took me to the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and showed me a distress coming therein. So in this Vision of The LORD, I saw regional leaders shunning DRC's leader (FĂ©lix Tshisekedi), claiming that he is not showing leadership. So I saw some countries supporting him while others shunning him. I then saw fighting and exchange of heavy gun fire, and people dying from the exchange of heavy gunfire in the DRC. I then saw some areas not passable, especially past 6pm; as it seemed a curfew had been declared in those areas. I also saw locally imposed rules and regulations set therein in those particular areas of DRC; including even how to shave and how not to shave the head.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning that a Distress of a confrontation and very heavy gun exchange is coming to the DRC Congo.

NOTE: Why is The LORD Revealing Distresses coming to various nations? This is because these are the days of distress (beginning of sorrows) across nations, but those who run to The LORD in Repentance, and pursuance of Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD will find their names written in The Book of Life, and they will be Delivered into The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven, when The LORD Comes for His own (faithful sons and daughters of The LORD).

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: 6-8 ‘“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

Daniel 12: 1-4  ‘“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”’

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment