Saturday 28 March 2020

THE HOUR OF RECKONING:

Salvation is personal; a personal relation between you and The LORD. Perhaps some could have been (even without knowing it) hiding in the crowd (of Church, Synagogue, Altar etc.), but the Test of your Salvation is now (has now come). It is now, when social distancing, quarantine, curfew, lockdown, stay at home directive is being implemented. When Churches, Synagogues, Altars etc. are now closed in many places (nations).

It is an opportunity to enhance your personal relation with The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. It is now Direct; no brokers, no agents, no go-between. It is just a matter of you appearing before The LORD: One on one, in your individual capacity, in your prayer closet and your place of stay. Worshiping The LORD, Reading the Word of God, Meditating upon the Word of God, Praying.

It doesn’t matter whether you consider yourself (or is considered) to be a Pastor, an Apostle, a Bishop, an Evangelist etc. all must now appear before The LORD and seek Him One on one.

God is faithful, He has Shutdown the World, that people may come out of the World and seek Him in Purity (purification of the heart; to have a clean and a Pure heart). This as one embraces Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and pursue a lifestyle (a walk/a living) of Righteousness, Holiness, Wisdom, Truth and Complete Surrender & Submission before The LORD.

They report that Pollution (Industrial Air pollution; from toxic chemicals and gases) has significantly reduced (even upto 50%) in the skies of major cities around the world, ever since the shutdown began. The air is now fresh (fresher). The World (earth) has been polluted with sin, wickedness and evil. A Time has come for each and every person to appear before The LORD for Purification, Cleansing, Cleaning up and Sanctification of the soul, the spirit, the mind, the heart and the body. Because soon, everyone will have to appear before The LORD to give an account of what they have done while in the body.

Everybody is now cautious all over the world to wash their hands and to sanitize their hands at every turn (at the supermarkets, in buses, in restaurants, in salons, in barbershops, in hospitals, in lifts/elevators etc.) to wade off the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. That is okay; as its the right thing to do. Mankind has thus essentially now become a “washing-hand machine”. But The LORD also requires mankind to have his/her heart washed, cleansed, cleaned, purified and sanctified by The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and by The Power of The Holy Spirit. This starts by one submitting oneself before The LORD for the Cleaning, the Cleansing, the Purification and the Sanctification. The Time for this is Now (The Time of/for Salvation is Now); tomorrow is not promised to anyone.

Therefore, Do not let this moment pass you by; at this particular point of Shutdown, Curfew, Social distancing, Quarantine, Lockdown. It is now between you and God; One on one---Face to face. Speak to Him, He is right there waiting for you; to open your heart to Him.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 6:5-6 ‘“And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.”’

Psalm 51: 6-7 ‘“Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”’

Psalm 51:9 ‘“Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities (sins, wickedness).”’

Psalm 51: 10 ‘“Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.”’

Daniel 12:10 ‘“Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’

Acts 17: 30-31 ‘“Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to Repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in Righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”’

Revelation 18: 4-5 ‘“And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.”’

Mathew 11: 28-30 ‘“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”’

Ezekiel 36: 24-27 ‘“For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.”’

Revelation 3: 20-21 ‘“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”’

Romans 14:12 ‘“So then each of us shall give account of himself to God.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS & DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


1 comment: