Sunday 31 May 2020

A SECOND WAVE:

That is what I saw in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 31st May 2020.

So I saw written SECOND WAVE; and I was made to understand that this Second Wave is in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19).

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning: The First Wave of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is (will be) generally (to a big extent) ending across the nations of the earth. But a Second Wave is soon coming. Could be another different Plague or another form of Plague.

Could also probably be similar to or a mutated form of COVID-19.

Be found anchored in The LORD and at the feet of The LORD Jesus Christ, through His Blood.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: 6-8 ‘“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences (diseases/plagues), and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



 Kevin Mirasi




3 comments:

  1. When I first saw your title, I was very happy. I immediately knew that it meant the outpouring of Holy Spirit since today is Pentecost.

    Then I see corona!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still be happy: '"Be found anchored in The LORD and at the feet of The LORD Jesus Christ, through His Blood."'

      Delete
  2. I pray that the Lord have mercy on us and that it'll come only after the Rapture

    ReplyDelete