Thursday 14 May 2020

A SERIES OF CONVERSATIONS (REVELATIONS/MYSTERIES) OF THE LORD:

I’m not into Israeli politics, Kenyan politics, USA politics, Egyptian politics or any other Nation’s politics. But The LORD The God of the entire Universe do sometimes (by His grace and mercy) Speaks to me and Shows me events, episodes and scenarios coming to different nations, including the above aforementioned nations. This regarding Spiritual, Economic, Social, Health (Medical), Technological, Political, Geological spheres etc.

On 10th May 2020, The LORD showed me Donald Trump campaign facing tough situation. Trump struggling to convince Americans that he deserves a second term. I see his campaign team “genuinely” concerned at the situation of their prospects, as they try to shield Trump from obviously uncomfortable political confrontations.

NOTE: This has got nothing to do with whether Trump will win or lose re-election, as that was not explicitly revealed in this particular Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD.

Towards the end of March 2020, The LORD Spoke to me extensively, for two consecutive days in Visions (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, regarding Rachel Ruto and William Ruto; regarding their physical health---health of the body. Pray for Rachel Ruto and her husband William Ruto (Kenya’s Deputy President) regarding their physical health. On 24th April 2020 (a couple of weeks later), I did send to them the details of the very delicate and very sensitive message as was relayed to me by The LORD. I had taken several weeks meditating over the message, and even wondering how and where to start in sharing it forth to the relevant persons involved. I must admit it had been a very difficult and a very tough message to deliver. But it had to be delivered; which I did---through the possible channels/avenues I could find. I hope they saw the message, read the message and found time and space to pray over it, and to meditate over it. Only the Two persons involved were sent the details of the very sensitive and very delicate message. The details are mostly sealed here.

The LORD showed me on 11th May 2020 in a Vision (Supernatural Dream), Uhuru Kenyatta’s and Raila Odinga’s Jubilee and ODM parties in Kenya instituting an enhanced working (co-operation) arrangement between them, leading to increased influence for both (mentioned parties and leaders) in State governing affairs and Parliamentary (Legislative) committee affairs.

On 14th May 2020 (this morning), The LORD showed me that Coronavirus crisis will subside (come to an end sort of) in Kenya. So in this Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself walking across the commercial centers of Kenya, particularly butcheries (meat selling places). As I was walking along a line of butcheries in Kenya in the Vision of The LORD, I was surprised that people (including the staff of commercial entities) were no longer wearing face masks (in relation to Coronavirus; Covid-19), yet in the previous days they were wearing them (The face masks). The LORD then made me know, in the Vision of The LORD, that the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) was no longer a health risk in Kenya (seems to have subsided/ended sort of). The Vision of The LORD then ended. The Message therein is as stated, that COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis will subside significantly and come to an end sort of in the nation of Kenya, leading to people no longer wearing face masks in fear of it.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Concerning the USA, this may be due to Joe Biden dropping out of the presidential race because of his health and then Michelle Obama/Barack or even Hillary Clinton stepping in as replacements for this years election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that the virus comes to an end worldwide. Amen. Pray for repentance worldwide

    ReplyDelete