Wednesday 19 May 2021

THE PROMISED HOLY LAND OF ISRAEL:

It definitely has morphed into a War; by all intents and by all definitions---regardless of how many days it will take. There is thus a War that has exploded. It has caught the attention of the entire World. The World has been and continues to be in the midst of a Global Pandemic (The Coronavirus). But then the attention of the World has suddenly shifted to the events currently happening in Israel.

It is very important to note that Israel is the Time Clock of The LORD God Almighty, Anything happening therein is and should be a pointer to very significant dispensational shift and alignment in God’s Prophetic Calendar.

The LORD God Almighty gave Jacob (Israel), through Abraham and Isaac the Promised Land of Israel. The LORD did also Speak Prophetic declaration upon the descendants of Jacob (Israel), in His Holy Book (The Bible). Some of these are as follows:

1-God sent them to exile due to their disobedience (sinfulness and Rebellion against The LORD their God), but promised to return them out of the nations upon which they had been scattered, back to the holy land of Israel, to possess (re-possess) it.

God also Promised to return them back to the Palace (The City of Jerusalem; the seat of King David---which will also be the seat of The KING of Kings: Jesus Christ The Messiah).

That upon their return to the Holy land of Israel, they will rebuild the City of Jerusalem; upon its foundations.

2-God Warned them of attacks from their enemies (particularly their neighbours and even nations from afar: Gog-he of the land of Magog, Persia-Iran etc.), even as they dwelled upon the land; having returned upon the land.

God Promised to deal severely against those who oppress them. God thus promised to fight for them; against their enemies, oppressors and those who terrorize them.

3-God Warned them of tough times coming upon the land; particularly Jerusalem, but also the entire land of Israel.

God thus Warned them of a coming desolation, distress and wailing upon the land; in the latter days of their return upon the land.

The Time of Jacob’s Trouble.

4-God Warned them of their hearts being hardened, due to their disobedience. But that their eyes and their hearts will be opened, and they will be Saved from this state of stupor (callousness of the heart); in the latter days.

God thus Promised to Heal the descendants of Jacob (the children of Israel). Meaning, to Revive them, to Restore them, to Renew them, to Save them. To bring to them the True Message of Salvation of Christ Jesus The Messiah (Yeshua Ha Mashiach).

5-God Promised to send them Elijah; the messenger of the Covenant---to return (lead/direct/guide/point) them and restore them to The LORD, in Preparing the way for the Coming of The Messiah (their KING) to Jerusalem; to establish His Throne therein.

6-God Warned and Promised them that, He will correct them in Justice, and will not let them go altogether unpunished; for their disobedience in the past and in the present.

Hence, The Time of Jacob’s Trouble; a time of purging, purification and refining of the Children of Israel. For The LORD will be seeking an offering of Repentance, an offering of Righteousness, an offering of Holiness.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The above should give us a contextual understanding of events currently happening in the land of Israel, events that have already happened in Israel and events that are soon to happen in Israel: The Holy Land of God; Promised to Jacob (Israel) through Abraham.

Israel is very Ripe for The Time of Jacob's Trouble.

SHALOM!!!

Jeremiah 30:1-3 ‘“The word that came to Jeremiah from The LORD, saying, “Thus speaks The LORD God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you. For behold, the days are coming,’ says The LORD, ‘that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,’ says The LORD. ‘And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.”’

Jeremiah 30: 4-7 ‘“Now these are the words that The LORD spoke concerning Israel and Judah. “For thus says The LORD: ‘We have heard a voice of trembling, Of fear, and not of peace. Ask now, and see, Whether a man is ever in labor with child? So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins Like a woman in labor, And all faces turned pale? Alas! For that day is great, So that none is like it; And it is the time of Jacob’s trouble, But he shall be saved out of it.”’

Jeremiah 30: 10-11 ‘“Therefore do not fear, O My servant Jacob,’ says The LORD, ‘Nor be dismayed, O Israel; For behold, I will save you from afar, And your seed from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return, have rest and be quiet, And no one shall make him afraid. For I am with you,’ says The LORD, ‘to save you; Though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, Yet I will not make a complete end of you. But I will correct you in justice, And will not let you go altogether unpunished.”’

Jeremiah 30: 16-17 ‘“Therefore all those who devour you shall be devoured; And all your adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; Those who plunder you shall become plunder, And all who prey upon you I will make a prey. For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says The LORD, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.”’

Jeremiah 30: 18-22 ‘“Thus says The LORD: ‘Behold, I will bring back the captivity of Jacob’s tents, And have mercy on his dwelling places; The city shall be built upon its own mound, And the palace shall remain according to its own plan. Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who make merry; I will multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. Their children also shall be as before, And their congregation shall be established before Me; And I will punish all who oppress them. Their nobles shall be from among them, And their governor shall come from their midst; Then I will cause him to draw near, And he shall approach Me; For who is this who pledged his heart to approach Me?’ says The LORD. ‘You shall be My people, And I will be your God.”’

Jeremiah 31:15-20 ‘“Thus says The LORD: “A voice was heard in Ramah, Lamentation and bitter weeping, Rachel weeping for her children, Refusing to be comforted for her children, Because they are no more.” Thus says The LORD: “Refrain your voice from weeping, And your eyes from tears; For your work shall be rewarded, says The LORD, And they shall come back from the land of the enemy. There is hope in your future, says The LORD, That your children shall come back to their own border. “I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself: ‘You have chastised me, and I was chastised, Like an untrained bull; Restore me, and I will return, For You are The LORD my God. Surely, after my turning, I repented; And after I was instructed, I struck myself on the thigh; I was ashamed, yes, even humiliated, Because I bore the reproach of my youth.’ Is Ephraim My dear son? Is he a pleasant child? For though I spoke against him, I earnestly remember him still; Therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him, says The LORD.”’

Isaiah 6: 9-10 ‘“And He said, “Go, and tell this people: ‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; Keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’ “Make the heart of this people dull, And their ears heavy, And shut their eyes; Lest they see with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And return and be healed.”’

Ezekiel 38: 1-12 ‘“Now the word of The LORD came to me, saying, “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, and say, ‘Thus says The LORD God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you. “Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.” ‘Thus says The LORD God: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’—to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.”’

Ezekiel 38: 18-23 ‘“And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says The LORD God, “that My fury will show in My face. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says The LORD God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am The LORD.”’

Malachi 3: 1-3 ‘“Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And The LORD, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,” Says The LORD of hosts. “But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire And like launderers’ soap. He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to The LORD An offering in righteousness.”’

Malachi 4: 5-6 ‘“Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of The LORD. And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.”’

Mathew 23: 37-39 ‘“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of The LORD!”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment