Monday 24 May 2021

WHAT NEXT AFTER THE CEASEFIRE?

A Ceasefire was recently called for the Israeli-Hamas 11 day War that began on 10th May 2021. But what next after the ceasefire?

There is (already) and will be a push for a Two-State Solution and other related forms of pressures and postures regarding the land of Israel. This has already started and will escalate in times ahead.

It is thus very important to note that, the recent events that have happened in Israel in May 2021 were all captured in a Prophetic Revelation of The LORD of 4th February 2019 (about 2 years ago), which I Posted and Shared across back then. The Prophecy talked about “a clash between Israel and another group”. The Prophecy also specifically talked about a “ceasefire”. The Prophecy also talked about what next after the Ceasefire, amongst other revelations.

Below is the whole wording, including the Title and the understanding of that Prophecy of The LORD as I Posted and Shared across back then on 4th February 2019 (about 2 years ago).

ISRAEL TO BE FORCED INTO AN UNCOMFORTABLE DELIBERATION BY AND THROUGH A POTENTIALLY HURTFUL PERSON:

‘“In the morning of 4th February 2019, The LORD The God of Israel (His Name is YAHWEH The Great I AM, Jehovah Elohim, The Holy One of Israel, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), He showed me in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, events soon to happen in the nation of Israel.

So in this Vision of The LORD, I saw a very serious confrontation and clash occur between Israel and another group. I then saw a person then emerge (perhaps as a representative of the international community). This person was tasked (or tasked himself) with overseeing a ceasefire between Israel and the said group. I’m then made to understand in the Vision of The LORD, that this person was potentially hurtful towards Israel; agenda, schemes and plans that were going to hurt Israel. But I saw Israel being pressured and pressed to engage with the said person, on the ceasefire talks. I saw the Israeli leadership very uncomfortable with the person. I saw Benjamin Netanyahu very uncomfortable with the said person.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Pray for Israel. For it seems, from the words of The Prophecy (Vision) of The LORD, that Israel is going to be soon involved in a very serious clash/confrontation (militarily) with an adversary. But therein, Israel will then be pressured and pressed to engage in a ceasefire talk/negotiation (with their adversary) through (by/with) a person with a potential hurtful agenda, scheme and plan for Israel.

SHALOM!!!”’

END OF THE PROPHETIC WORDING AS IT WERE ON 4th FEBRUARY 2019.

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment