Saturday 26 June 2021

A COLLECTION OF VISIONS OF THE LORD:

There must be a reason why The LORD reveals mysteries. There thus must also be a reason to post and share them; as much as is possible:

26th June 2021:

I saw (in a Vision/Supernatural Dream of The LORD) Uhuru Kenyatta (Kenyan President) facing open rebellion in (the former) Central Province (his backyard; home region). In a meeting called to address MPs from the region, and inform them of the way forward Politically, I saw open rebellion and defiance against the President from ordinary citizens from Central province. But I saw Uhuru Kenyatta remain defiant on the path he had decided to take.

21st June 2021:

I saw (in a Vision/Supernatural Dream of The LORD) Benjamin Netanyahu passing through what I was made to understand to be a form of Wilderness.

======Will the current Israeli Government collapse? Will Benjamin Netanyahu come back as the Prime Minister of Israel? Only The LORD knows the answers to those questions.

8th June 2021:

I saw (in a Vision/Supernatural Dream of The LORD) Palestinians being told (incited) to engage in what I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD to be “useless” hunger strike (s) over (regarding) Israel. I was then made to understand, in the Vision of The LORD, that: If only they (the Palestinians) could pray and fast before The LORD (The One True God).

8th June 2021:

Crops killing domestic animals; from harmful toxins they produce. In other words, I saw (in a Vision/Supernatural Dream of The LORD) domestic animals (livestock; cattle etc.) eating crops that had been planted by man, and then the livestock fell in large numbers as they died after eating the crops; the crops had deadly toxins therein.

=======Essentially a form of famine coming upon the earth. Also a form of toxicity levels; harmful to livestock and humans as well, coming upon the earth.

1st June 2021:

Found myself in a large religious gathering (that seemed to be a synagogue) in Israel. My shoes had mud, and someone offered to clean them first before I enter inside. Was also made to understand a secret therein; that the ultra-Orthodox Jews do remove their shoes, and put them aside before entering this place (synagogue). While inside, saw people in large numbers, and the place was packed to capacity.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment