Saturday 5 June 2021

“A RIVER EVENTUALLY REACHES ITS DESTINY.”

An understanding was brought to me, that “A river eventually reaches its destiny.” It was then made known to me that a river may cross even a desert, but it eventually reaches its destination.

This parable/phrase was then explained to me therein:-

-It was made known to me that: As one cries (petitions) before The LORD with tears (and/or with deep intentions), The LORD washes away one’s pain in one’s heart.

-It was then also made known to me that: Those who wait upon The LORD, The LORD eventually comes through for them.

The above thus being the meaning of what was brought to my understanding: “A river eventually reaches its destiny.”

All these were in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, that The LORD showed me on 4th June 2021.

Therefore, as you appear before The LORD in Prayer (with tears and/or with very deep intention), The LORD moves within you and upon you, and Washes away the pain in your heart.

Moreover, those who wait upon The LORD, The LORD eventually comes through for them.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 30:18 ‘“Yet The LORD longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For The LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!”’

Micah 7:7 ‘“Therefore I will look to The LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me.”’

Psalm 121:1-2 ‘“I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from The LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.”’

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


3 comments:

  1. Amen! Praise the LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Brother Kevin for this wonderful Word, it is so encouraging, I love you and I bless you and your beautiful family in the most precious name of Jesus Amen

    ReplyDelete