Saturday 21 August 2021

Found myself Preaching (in a very Powerful Move and Inspiration of The Holy Spirit) the following Message (Word), in an open setting, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD in the morning of 21st August 2021.

‘“Only The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ guarantees entry into the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. Only if someone had Repented for the forgiveness of their sins before they die, do they enter into Heaven.”’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

Hebrews 9:27-28 ‘“And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

1 comment: