Thursday 21 October 2021

THE MEASURE OF A MAN:

The measure of a man (and a woman for that matter) is not about how many possessions (properties) and how loaded (“unloaded”) his/her Bank Account/mobile wallet/Pocket is, but what values he/she superposes.

Meaning, it is not the Job Title, the amount of wealth, the influence (popularity) etc. that epitomizes the measure of a man/woman before The LORD God Almighty, but the Purity of a cleansed heart (soul/spirit) and the covering of The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

That heart for it to attain Purity, must be cleansed and washed by The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. For that heart (soul/spirit) to be cleansed and purified, “it” must be submitted and surrendered before The LORD. That the dirt, the impurities, the filthiness, the sinfulness therein be purged, that a clean, a pure and a sanctified heart (soul/soul) be attained for the Glory and Honour of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

It’s all about: Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD The God of Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 51:7 ‘“Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”’

Psalm 51: 9-10 ‘“Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.”’

Ezekiel 36: 25-27 ‘“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.”’

Revelation 3: 4-5 ‘“You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled (soiled/dirtied) their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy (of value; valuable---desirable/qualified of entry into Heaven). He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment