Saturday 9 October 2021

VERY VOLATILE WEATHER CONDITIONS COMING TO THE EARTH:

Very volatile weather conditions coming to (upon) the earth. This particularly on the Northern and the Southern American continental stretch, but all oceans per se, as other areas were also brought into view. The oceans becoming partly frozen. I saw fish jumping out of the water (in panic) onto the beaches, in a snowy/icy situation/conditions. I saw new equipment (s) for measuring the volatile weather is (being) developed.

The Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, of 3rd October 2021 then ended.

The Message imparted upon me from this Communication of The LORD, is that very volatile and extreme weather conditions are coming to (upon) the earth. The weather conditions are going to become worse and even more extreme. The already bad weather patterns and conditions being experienced across the nations (the earth), is (are) going to get even worse.

SHALOM!!!

The only Hope and Redemption is The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 21: 25-28 ‘“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment