Friday 10 December 2021

COME OUT OF IDOLATRY:

I was shown some have skins of dead snakes around their waist; for what they call “protection”.

I also saw some have lizards “trained” and “dressed”; to offer them what they call “protection.”

When I saw these, I found myself proclaiming VERY LOUDLY, under the inspiration and the Power of The Holy Spirit: “Come out of Idolatry!”

This was in a Supernatural Dream (Vision) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 10th December 2021.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

That means that The LORD The God of The Universe is calling upon all (concerned), to Come out of Idolatry.

Idolatry is anything (or anyone) that comes between a person and God. A scenario whereby instead of one seeking The LORD, one runs to idols for protection and for worship. Putting idols ahead (and in place) of God in one's life.

God is thus Saying, it’s time to shake off and throw out all Idols, that yee may now Worship The One True God. The God of Israel. The God of The Universe. The God of Heaven and the earth. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Let us thus go and Worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth.

SHALOM!!!

Exodus 20: 3-6 ‘“You shall have no other gods before Me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor [b]serve them. For I, The LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.”’

1st Corinthians 10: 14-17 ‘“Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry. I speak as to wise men; judge for yourselves what I say. The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.”’

Isaiah 45:19-23 ‘“I have not spoken in secret, In a dark place of the earth; I did not say to the seed of Jacob, ‘Seek Me in vain’; I, The LORD, speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. “Assemble yourselves and come; Draw near together, You who have escaped from the nations. They have no knowledge, Who carry the wood of their carved image, And pray to a god that cannot save. Tell and bring forth your case; Yes, let them take counsel together. Who has declared this from ancient time? Who has told it from that time? Have not I, The LORD? And there is no other God besides Me, A just God and a Savior; There is none besides Me. “Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath.”’

Leviticus 19:4 ‘“Do not turn to idols, nor make for yourselves molded gods: I am The LORD your God.”’

Jonah 2:8 ‘“Those who regard worthless idols Forsake their own Mercy.”’

Revelation 18: 4-5 ‘“And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.”’

Revelation 9: 20-21 ‘“But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.”’

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment