Thursday 2 December 2021

VENGEANCE BELONGS TO THE LORD:

Do not repay evil for evil. If one wrongs you, do not retaliate by doing wrong to them as well. I know it’s easier said than done, but with God it’s possible; with the help of The Holy Spirit moving in you, to guide you, control you, counsel you, shield you, direct you and comfort you.

If one repays evil with evil, then they themselves would also have fallen into sin, not just the initiator.

Leaving and surrendering the matter before The LORD is the best thing to do. God will fight for you. Vengeance belongs to The LORD. In other words, if your wrong-doer (s) does (do) not Repent before The LORD, God will deal with them (bring them to justice) accordingly, in due course. God will fight on your behalf. The battle belongs to The LORD. Let go, Rejoice and be of good cheer, always.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 23: 4-6 ‘“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of The LORD Forever.”’

Romans 12: 17-21 ‘“Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says The LORD. Therefore “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”’

Deuteronomy 32: 35 ‘“Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; Their foot shall slip in due time; For the day of their calamity is at hand, And the things to come hasten upon them.”’

Deuteronomy 32: 43 ‘“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people; For He will avenge the blood of His servants, And render vengeance to His adversaries; He will provide atonement for His land and His people.”’

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

4 comments: