Thursday 3 February 2022

FOOD IS GOOD FOR YOU:

Food is good as one of the most basic needs. Food (when one is not in a fasting-mode) is very essential to give someone energy, nourishment and sustenance. Food was made (created/is provided) for us (mankind) by The LORD The God of Heaven. But the same creater (provider) of food declared that: “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.”

That means that Food one may have, but one will still not be satisfied (will essentially still be hungry; even though full in the stomach, with food), for one needs the Word of God as The Ultimate satisfaction (Spiritual Food).

Therefore, it is wise for one to ensure that the Word that comes from the mouth of The LORD (the Holy Word, through His Holy Book the Bible, and the inspirational imparting/meditational move of and by The Holy Spirit) becomes part of one’s lifestyle (diet). For then indeed one will be truly satisfied; for Eternal prosperity----through Eternal Life in The LORD and with The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Deuteronomy 8:3 ‘“So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of The LORD.”’

Jeremiah 29: 11-14 ‘“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says The LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.  I will be found by you, says The LORD,….”’

1st Corinthians 6: 13 ‘“Foods for the stomach and the stomach for foods, but God will destroy both it and them…..”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment