Sunday 20 February 2022

SNATCHED INTO HEAVEN:

There are those who barely make it to Heaven; even though they make it nevertheless.

Those (all) on earth are essentially still on the earth; none on the earth has thus entered (made it to) Heaven. But The LORD does normally give a “snapshot”/glimpse of what Heaven entails; and what entry into Heaven entails.

There is a struggle between the dark forces and the Forces of Light for each and every soul. The dark forces attempt to pull souls into darkness, while the Light Force also pulls souls into Light (for entry into Heaven). Heaven is a Place of Light; those who enter therein dwell in Light and become The children (sons and daughters) of Light---in the Mighty Presence of The Light. The Light that emanates from The Glory of The LORD God The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. For God is The Light.

Entry into Heaven is like one being snatched from darkness and from fire, in the realm (domain/dominion) of dark forces into The Light of God in Heaven.

So in the morning of 20th February 2022, in a Vision (supernatural Dream) of The LORD, I saw a man barely make it into Heaven, even though he nevertheless made it into Heaven. I saw him literally being pulled from both sides (one side being the side of darkness/fire, while the other side being the side of Light). The devil was attempting to claim the man, but The Power of The LORD essentially overruled (overcame) the dark forces, and the man finally entered into Heaven; barely, but nevertheless he was in.

In the Vision of The LORD, I heard the man then say (as if he had been allowed to speak in my hearing/to me): “I'm an angel now. But at first I used to sit at the edges, and the devil used to prickle my hand very painfully, whenever my hand strayed to his territory. But after sometime, it stopped, I'm now an angel of Jesus Christ.”

It also seemed to me (in the Vision of The LORD) that the man had initially been a lukewarm person (Christian), but he then made His way Right with/before The LORD, before he had left the earth.

In the same Vision of The LORD, I was made to understand (as I was shown/as I saw) that the people in Heaven do see (are sometimes allowed to see) what goes on earth, e.g. weddings (as a specific example that was brought to my attention, in the Vision of The LORD).

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-Being an angel or being an angel of Jesus Christ essentially means being like the angels of Heaven----glorified and dwelling in the presence of The LORD.

2-There is a Reward system in Heaven; souls/saints are rewarded based on what they did while they were on the earth. Reward for soul A could be different from Reward for soul B. But all in all, all the souls are just very happy to have made it into Heaven. The person I saw in the Vision of The LORD above seems to me to have been given what can be considered to be a “modest” Reward; but nevertheless, he was very very happy, even calling himself “an angel of Jesus Christ.” He was just very very happy to have made it into Heaven.

Therefore, you and I who are still on the earth, let us make every effort by the grace, mercy and help of The Holy Spirit to Prepare The Way for The Kingdom of Heaven. We do know the way: The Way is The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah/The Saviour.  Let us Run to Him in Repentance for the forgiveness of our sins through His Blood that He shed openly at the cross of Calvary, for the redemption of mankind who (in their individual capacity) receive Him and accept Him as their LORD, Master and Saviour. Them who then partake to a lifestyle of pursuing, walking and living in Righteousness (being Right with and before The LORD by following His Ways and Requirements as is written in His Holy Book---The Bible), Holiness (setting themselves/oneself apart; for the Glory and Honour of The LORD), Wisdom (The Fear of The LORD/The Reverence for and towards The LORD) and Surrender to The LORD The God of Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

Zechariah 3: 1-10 ‘“Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of The LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. And The LORD said to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?” Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and was standing before the Angel. Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, “Take away the filthy garments from him.” And to him He said, “See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes.” And I said, “Let them put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on his head, and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of The LORD stood by. Then the Angel of The LORD admonished Joshua, saying, “Thus says The LORD of hosts: ‘If you will walk in My ways, And if you will keep My command, Then you shall also judge My house, And likewise have charge of My courts; I will give you places to walk Among these who stand here. ‘Hear, O Joshua, the high priest, You and your companions who sit before you, For they are a wondrous sign; For behold, I am bringing forth My Servant the BRANCH. For behold, the stone That I have laid before Joshua: Upon the stone are seven eyes. Behold, I will engrave its inscription,’ Says The LORD of hosts, ‘And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. In that day,’ says The LORD of hosts, ‘Everyone will invite his neighbor Under his vine and under his fig tree.’”

Jude 1: 20-25 ‘“But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling (snatch) them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh. Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen.”’

Mathew 16: 27 ‘“For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.”’

Romans 2: 5-11 ‘“But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring (storing) up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, who “will render to each one according to his deeds”: eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek (gentiles); but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For there is no partiality with God.”’

Hebrews 12: 1-2 ‘“Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”’

Revelation 22: 12-14 ‘“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi


1 comment: