Sunday 3 July 2022

ONLY THE LORD TAKES AWAY OUR SHAME AND SORROW:

Only The LORD takes away our shame (including our sorrow/grief/mourning), by opening the doors of breakthrough, healing us, delivering us, renewing us, restoring us, refreshing us, refilling us, reviving us, replenishing us and sanctifying us.

Always put your Trust and Hope in The LORD, for He alone is from whom our help comes from. He is the everlasting God, the beginning and the end. All Glory and Honour belongs to Him.

Those who Trust and Hope in Him, though may be withered and long-suffering are not shaken, for they perch and stick onto The LORD their Rock. The waves of life may come, the storms of life may come, the scorching heat of life may come, the bitter-cold moments of life may sting them, but they look up to Heaven, waiting for their day; The day of The LORD. The day The LORD delivers them, heals them, rescues them and opens a door for them.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 62: 1-2 ‘“Truly my soul silently waits for God; From Him comes my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be shaken (greatly moved).”’

Psalm 62: 5-8 ‘“My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.”’

Psalm 121: 1-8 ‘“I will lift up my eyes to the hills—From whence comes my help? My help comes from The LORD, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.”’

Psalm 91: 1-6 ‘“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of The LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.”’

Psalm 91: 14-16 ‘“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life (including Eternal Life) I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”’

Isaiah 53: 4-5 ‘“Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment