Saturday 30 July 2022

THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL ALSO HAVE A SOFTWARE COMPONENT:

The mark of the beast will also have a software component therein (in addition to the hardware component). It will be linked to the ordinary (everyday) items that people use (consume/purchase). The software component will be interlinked and interconnected.

I saw myself moving around, telling people, under the power and the inspiration of The Holy Spirit: “Do not partake of this scheme. Do not take the mark of the beast”.

The above is what I saw in a supernatural Dream (Vision) of The LORD The God of Heaven, on 29th July 2022.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 13: 16-17 ‘“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”’

Revelation 14: 9-11 ‘“Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”’

RISE OF MUGGERS IN NAIROBI, KENYA:

In an unrelated supernatural Dream (Vision) of The LORD The God of Heaven, on 28th July 2022, The LORD showed me an upcoming rise of muggers in Nairobi, Kenya. I was shown that the muggers can even remove phones from people’s pockets and can even remove bags (carrying things like laptops) from people’s back shoulders.

I was then shown security risk level (alert) increased for (in) Nairobi. I saw international guests (tourists etc.) being forewarned that they would rather take a taxi than walk on the streets of Nairobi, Kenya.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. As Schwab and co are saying now, everything that's in your mobile phone now will be in you. Transhumanism. Graphene has been found in many vaccines, 5g has rolled out and 6g is next. Connect the dots.

    ReplyDelete