Thursday 27 October 2022

IT’S A PRIVILEGE:

It’s a privilege to be alive on earth, it’s not a right. Make good use of it.

Live your life within the confines of the ways and the requirements of The LORD The God of Heaven, as is written in His Holy Book (The Bible). Seek Peace (that comes from Christ Jesus); but remember Christ has granted a sword, even as you live your life in Him. Seek the joy of Salvation.

This while always anchoring your lifestyle on Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD The God of Heaven.

Focus on Him who grants the breath of life. Eternal Life is in His Mighty Hand; He grants it to those who seek it and run to Him for it. He is actually the Eternal life. When you find Him, you have found Eternal Life.

Eternal life is found in The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. Entry into Heaven is only through the Blood and the Mighty Name of The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah/The Saviour. The Son of The Living God.

SHALOM!!!

John 14: 1-6 ‘“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “LORD, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”’

John 3:16-19 ‘“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.”’

Mathew 10: 34-39 ‘“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.”’

Mathew 16: 24-27 ‘“Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment