Saturday 8 October 2022

NUCLEAR WEAPONS: RUSSIA

The sky was very dark. On the right side of the dark sky was Russia (including Putin). On the left side of the dark sky was/were nuclear weapons.

------That was on 30th September 2022, in a visitation of The LORD through a Vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD The God of Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

Is nuclear explosion about to occur? Is Russia (Putin) about to use (trigger) nuclear weapons? Is darkness (both spiritual and physical) about to befall the earth?

Whether any of the above etc. is to occur or not, fear not. But Fear The LORD. Seek the Wisdom of The LORD, for the fear of The LORD, that is Wisdom, and to shun (flee from) evil/wickedness/sin, that is understanding.

Those who humble themselves before The LORD and Repent for the forgiveness of their sins through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and pursue Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD have nothing to fear. For they are the Blessed sons and daughters of The LORD; He protects them and shields them, though they walk in the shadow of darkness---His Light will be a lamp unto their feet.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 23: 1-4 ‘“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment