Monday 23 January 2023

DO NOT SAY I DID NOT PREACH TO YOU:

I see a group of people watching on a laptop (PC) a live video of Prophet David Owuor preaching. I then tell them: ‘“Listen to him, and what he preaches to you. He has been sent by God; he will lead/direct you to Heaven. Do not worry about his appearance, his beards; God knows why He has allowed him to be so.”’

I then went ahead to say: ‘“For me, I’m now 40 years old, if The LORD takes me at whatever age, I'm ready and preparing (‘prepared’) to go to Heaven. Do not say I did not preach to you, for I have just preached to you now. For you need to be Preparing to go to Heaven”’ 

All the above is what The Holy Spirit inspired me to Proclaim, in a Visitation of The LORD, through a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 23rd January 2023.

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment