Sunday 8 January 2023

PERSONAL WALK:

Being part of a Church (gathering), and being in a fellowship with (amongst) brethren is good. It builds you up, and also offers you the opportunity to serve The LORD etc. But at the end of the day, your personal walk with The LORD is what matters most. Cherish it most, and make most use of it; not by might nor by power, but by The Spirit of The LORD.

Do not get lost in the crowd. For some in the crowd in the olden days, followed Christ Jesus, not for the Heavenly message He preached, but for the physical bread (the material elements) that He offered. Yet some in the crowd also followed Him, to try to set a “Pharisee” trap for/against Him.

Therefore, seek The LORD, that above all, you (we) may partake of the Spiritual Bread that He offers.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 6:25 ‘“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?”’

Mathew 6:33 ‘“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”’

John 6:26-27 ‘“Jesus answered them and said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, you seek Me, not because you saw the signs, but because you ate of the loaves and were filled. Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him.”’

Mathew 4:17 ‘“From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

 Kevin Mirasi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment