Saturday 8 April 2023

THE BLOOD AND THE CROSS

At the core of it all, is the message of the blood and the cross. The message of the blood and the cross is the message of Repentance and Salvation. The door for Repentance (for the forgiveness of sins) and Salvation coming about due to love, mercy and grace of our LORD.

Then there is the walking (and the living) in Salvation; meaning, bearing the fruit (s) of Repentance. In other words, working out your (our/my) Salvation with fear and trembling. Fear (being the wisdom of The LORD). Trembling (being pursuance of Righteousness and Holiness before The LORD The God of Heaven).

SHALOM!!!

Have a Blessed Remembrance of The Blood and the cross, and The Resurrection of our LORD, Master and Saviour: Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God without defect.

He is Alive. He is Present. He is waiting to usher the Repentant, the Righteous, the Holy, the Wise to Eternal Life in The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

John 3:16-17 ‘“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment