Sunday 23 April 2023

BEING AT PEACE AT HEART AND BEING PATIENT:

Things may not always work/move as fast as you want (expected), even as you put your Trust and Hope in The LORD, waiting for Him to open a door of breakthrough for you. At such a time, Patience and being at Peace at heart is very important.

It does not mean that The LORD has forgotten about you (and your prayer request), but that The LORD is working out something (a breakthrough) for you; according to His perfect plan, perfect will and perfect time.

Therefore, at such times and situations, be at Peace (the Peace that only comes from Christ Jesus the Prince of peace) and be Patient (The LORD is aware and is in charge of your situation). Just continue to put your Trust and Hope in Him, as you wait for Him to move in your situation and circumstance; according to His perfect plan, perfect will and perfect timing.

SHALOM!!!

Jeremiah 29: 11-14 ‘“For I know the thoughts (plans) that I think toward you, says The LORD, thoughts (plans) of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says The LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says The LORD, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.”’

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment