Monday 11 December 2023

BE STEADFAST:

When the “World” around you seems to be collapsing, maintain your focus on The LORD The God of Heaven. For only He will remain your Peace, your Joy, your Hope, your Breakthrough, and indeed your Eternity. He alone will be the Rock upon whom you will be able to stand, even as the “World” around you seems to collapse.

Be steadfast in The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Focus on Him. Stand firm on Him. For He is The LORD; The beginning and the end.

SHALOM!!!

Job 14: 1-2 ‘“Mortals, born of woman, are of few days and full of trouble. They spring up like flowers and wither away; like fleeting shadows, they do not endure.”’

Job 16: 19-21 ‘“Even now my witness is in heaven; my advocate is on high. My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God; on behalf of a man he pleads with God as one pleads for a friend.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment