Thursday 21 December 2023

HAVE A BLESSED FESTIVE SEASON:

May you All, have a Blessed festive season, and may you cross over the year with Gods Favour upon you.

This even as we await the Mega Festival (Celebration) in the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven, in God’s perfect Time.

The Festival (Celebration) to reward and to honour Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 19: 5-9 ‘“Then a voice came from the throne, saying: “Praise our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, both great and small!” Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: “Hallelujah! For our LORD God Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.” (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.) Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment