Monday 12 February 2024

CELEBRATION IN HEAVEN WHEN A SINNER REPENTS:

When a sinner Repents of their sins, and accepts The LORD Jesus Christ as their Saviour, there is a very massive celebration in Heaven. This even if here on the earth, some of their friends and acquaintances may mock them for their decision.

So, I saw a massive blinking of stars up on the sky, even as I was being shown the above message; and I was made to understand that there was a very massive celebration in Heaven, as a result of the sinner receiving Christ Jesus as their LORD, Master and Saviour. Even the stars of the sky were celebrating the same.

Was shown all the above in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, in the morning of 13th February 2024.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 15: 1-7 ‘“Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to Him to hear Him. And the Pharisees and scribes complained, saying, “This Man receives sinners and eats with them.” So He spoke this parable to them, saying: “What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’ I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment