Monday 5 February 2024

LIVE BY THE WORD OF GOD:

A soldier lives by the sword, and dies by the sword. A faithful son or daughter of The LORD lives by the word of God, and when his/her time comes to depart the earth, he/she departs with/by the word of God.

In other words, a faithful son or daughter of The LORD serves and worships The LORD faithfully, despite the battle he or she faces. For he or she knows that the battle belongs to The LORD; and that The LORD is in charge of the battle.

Christ Jesus said “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.” Meaning, as one journeys on the path of salvation (the path of being born-again), they will face rough patches, but in the midst of it all, The LORD will grant them an inner Peace.

For He The LORD Jesus Christ is The Prince of Peace. His Shalom (Peace) will be more than sufficient to see His faithful sons and daughters through tough moments/challenging moments as they journey on the narrow road; the road that leads to the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

John 14: 27-28 ‘“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.”’

Mathew 26: 51-54 ‘“And suddenly, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand and drew his sword, struck the servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear. But Jesus said to him, “Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels? How then could the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must happen thus?”’

Revelation 13: 9-10 ‘“If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment