Sunday 14 April 2024

THE ISRAEL-PERSIAN WAR:

1-It’s the first ever direct attack by Iran on Israel, as Iran (Persia) attacks Israel with over 300 attack drones and missiles (cruise and ballistic) on 14th April 2024.

Consequently, the situation in the Middle-East has now crossed the “Rubicon”. It has now reached a new level; a point of no-return.

2-Hamas, Hezbollah (in Lebanon), Houthis (in Yemen) etc. are all armed, trained and coordinated by the Iranian Regime. The war that Israel has been waging since 7th October 2023 has essentially been a war against Iran (through it’s proxies Hamas, Hezbollah and Houthis). But now the two protagonists have now gone head-to-head; directly. The escalation is now irreversible.

3-Israel had carried out a deadly pre-emptive strike on a building (in Syria; reported to be an Iranian consulate/embassy building) that was hosting a top Iranian military General and his deputy on 1st April 2024. A pre-emptive strike that raged the Iranian regime.

This reminds me of what I posted on 30th October 2023

‘“In the morning of 30th October 2023, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, I saw a person in an open area (by the side of a road) in Israel; a person whom I was made to understand to be a spy (for Iran). He was gathering some information on Israel, for Iran. I then saw a van come by and it stopped next to this spy. The driver of the van alighted, and I saw that he was Benjamin Netanyahu (the Israeli Prime Minister). He later drove off in the van. I then later saw a top Israeli military person walking and also came by and stopped next to the spy. The Israeli top military person then made some declarations. I was then made to understand, in the Vision of The LORD, that Israel will (soon) conduct a Pre-emptive strike on Iran.”’

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: 6-8 ‘“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment