Sunday 15 September 2024

ISRAEL:

The below is what I Heard The Spirit of The LORD Speak forth about on/for/about Israel (This in a Vision/supernatural Dream of The LORD, in the morning of 15th September 2024):

“Israel will be forced to pull back.”

“Benjamin Netanyahu must not give in to the demands.”

“God will fight for Israel.”

“Israel will be betrayed.”

“Israel must return to God for redemption.”

SHALOM!!!

In the above Vision of The LORD, I actually found myself delivering the said message to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and a team of Israeli officials.

SHALOM!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment