Thursday 12 September 2024

THE COLOUR OF THE SKIN:

The LORD God Almighty gave you/us (and each and every human being) the colour of their skin; whether black, white, brown or whatever spectrum of colour the skin subscribes to.

Everyone should appreciate the colour of their skin, and the colour of the skin of their neighbour; knowing that before The LORD The God of Heaven, whether one is black, white, brown or whatever spectrum of colour, all are equal and the same before Him.

Do not disparage the colour of your skin. Do not disparage the colour of the skin of your neighbour.

In a Supernatural Dream (Vision) of The LORD in the morning of 3rd September 2024, The LORD was showing me and speaking to me about the colour of the skin. He then showed me a group of people who were not happy with the colour of their own skin. These people then took some chemicals (underwent some procedures) to change their skin colours, and their skin colour changed. I then heard The Holy Spirit Speak in sternness, in the Vision of The LORD: ‘“If you are born black, stay black! If you are born white, stay white!”’

I then also heard, in reference to the said people that had changed their skin colour, as far as redemption for them before The LORD is concerned: “Only Repentance in Jesus name.”

SHALOM!!!

Ephesians 5: 29-30 ‘“For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as The LORD does the church. For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones.”’

1st Corinthians 3: 16-17 ‘“Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”’

Romans 12: 1-2 ‘“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment